BOUT TO HIT NEW YORK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
I'm in a jazz club 4:20 am smokn dank & drink brew widda jazz singer who is friends with Nas dad... One thing I'm learning is that NY is smaller than I thought...

I couldn't imagine a jazz spot w/o free wifi so I'm just killin time until the spot closes at 6.... Thanks

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
So earlier yesterday I got to conversate with Grand Master Caz & an UK member of Rhyme Syndicate while we toured through Queens... shit was mad deep son...

Hit up Queensbridge, Farmer's Blvd (rode by the house where LL grew up), Hollis (rode by the og Run's house & building of studio where JMJ got killed), Jamaica (rode by 50's grandma house where he got shot)... hit up Famous Burgers in Hollis where they got the first ever plat plaque for a hip hop record - Raising Hell...

So yeah - whoever goes to NY - sign up for the Hush Hip Hop tour - feel free to hit me on the PM & I'll put in a good word...

Finally got to hit up Central Park as well... that dude Thoth is a trip - that's all I gotta say lol

Gotta smash & hope I don't miss the flight this time lol

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
Haha made my flight this time... on the plane right now & it got free wi-fi in this bitch...

If any of y'all goin on an AA flight before Dec 31st enter the code AATRYGOGO & you'll be str8

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
(my pic)

(not my pic)

this place was dope. "Ice King of Corona" (neighborhood in Queens). When i went it was during a heat wave, in the 100s, and the line for this place was insane.