BOUT TO HIT NEW YORK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2006
^ haha I woulda loved to but I usually get search b4 hitting the plane... this time was no different lol

The first night I got in I ended up meeting some cool folks - one was originally from Vallejo... So we was smashin' a brand new butter-leather Tahoe hittin up some bars...
The next morning I ended up going on the hip hop tour, which was DOPE Grandmaster Caz was the tour guide & was as cool as you could expect from such a legend... starting by the empire state building, you get took to Spanish Harlem 106 and Park, Harlem up thru the Bronx... You get out at some cool spots, includin the building on Sedgwick known as the birthplace of HipHop... I would highly reccomend this tour to anybody as it was worth the 250 I dropped on the plane ticket to get out that way!!

I hit up Harlem today & came up on some gear for dummy cheap... now I'm posted in Brooklyn just got finished walking thru Biggie's hood.. Right when i was thinkin "damn it looks real nice out here" we seen about 20 squabbin at the park lol

My brother stopped by one of his girls' spot to take a shit, so I'm on some free wifi with the iPod touch killing time as I wait.. thanks

... to be continued i guess lol

Apr 25, 2002
I wanna hit NYC but I'm too scary on them flights. I mean, I will fly, but its when I HAVE too, but New York would be cool. I always wanted to go to Central Park. I think I would just go to all the spots that I seen in the movies as I was growin up. You know I would HAVE to hook up with one of those bad ass P-Rican chicks, she gotta have the full blown NYC accent and all that. I gotta hit Harlem, and walk the streets where Bumpy Johnson was doing his thing, I would just like to see all that I could

Apr 7, 2006
I wanna hit NYC but I'm too scary on them flights. I mean, I will fly, but its when I HAVE too, but New York would be cool. I always wanted to go to Central Park. I think I would just go to all the spots that I seen in the movies as I was growin up. You know I would HAVE to hook up with one of those bad ass P-Rican chicks, she gotta have the full blown NYC accent and all that. I gotta hit Harlem, and walk the streets where Bumpy Johnson was doing his thing, I would just like to see all that I could
^ Yeah Harlem is the shit.. the soul food spot is so bomb I had to eat there 2 days str8 lol... they charge by the pound 5 dollars which is a good deal IMO... also peeped mosque #7 & was at the Apollo on MJs birthday... real humbling experience... It was a trip seeing bloods in Harlem ... freshly-ironed red rag out the rear left pocket lol...

I'm at the same spot again cuz my bro gotta drop another lol ... His stomach is fuct ...I might have walk 10 blocks up Marcy to score some bammer from Jay-Z's old residence to help him out lol

... stay tuned lol

Apr 7, 2006
WAKE THEW QUEENSBRIDGE AND THROW UP THE W AND BRING BACK PIC LOL

J/K BRUH HAVE A GOOD TIME LET THEM FEMALES KNOW WHERE YOU FROM HAHA:cool:
Believe it or not I was at a Puerto Rican spot last night & threw the dub at a beeze lol

...and there was a sista there who stayed in queens but said she was originally from ....

EAST 27 lol

Apr 25, 2002
^ Yeah Harlem is the shit.. the soul food spot is so bomb I had to eat there 2 days str8 lol... they charge by the pound 5 dollars which is a good deal IMO... also peeped mosque #7 & was at the Apollo on MJs birthday... real humbling experience... It was a trip seeing bloods in Harlem ... freshly-ironed red rag out the rear left pocket lol...

I'm at the same spot again cuz my bro gotta drop another lol ... His stomach is fuct ...I might have walk 10 blocks up Marcy to score some bammer from Jay-Z's old residence to help him out lol

... stay tuned lol
That would be a trip to see. Dam, I'm gonna go!!! I should have took my ass out there when I was already that way (Detroit in 07', Chicago in 09')...Get on youtube and search FOI drill, or Mosque 7 Drill, they gettin off in No. #7, that was where Malcolm was Minister. I bet the Apollo was some shit to see!! I mean we only see that muthafucca on TV, but those folks live there, see that shit everyday. Just like when they come out this way and be like ohhh and ahhh over the bridges in Frisco, and that aint shit to us cause we so used to it. LOL @ the B-Dogs with they flag wrong, Didnt Snoop tell they asses what side?!:confused: Marcy, you cant get no better than Jayo takin that flicc out there in front of Marcy with the bandanna on his neck, classic west coast shit, like when Snoop/DPG kicked the buildings over in New York, New York. Did you go to ground zero?

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
@ Gangsta Reese: yeah I hit up Ground Zero... I was surprised by how little it's changed since the last time I been there in 03.... but they blocked of alot more of it so you can't see nearly as much as before...

LOL had too much fun and fuct around and missed my flight back home though...

Ended up getting cool with the right employee & scored free tickets for the 7am flight the next day....

Me and my bro went back to Manhattan & hit up a Jazz club to celebrate...

Smoked some New York weed & it was better than I thought lol

Took a cab back to the airport & got there at about 6 (3am West Coast time)...

Got on the plane dummy lit, passed out & woke up at SFO

Great trip

The end

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
Oh yeah alot more shit happened - but I'll post tomorrow ... I gotta go give my gurl some cali luv... widda East Coast swang lol

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
Round 2 I'm baaaaayaaaack

Back in the East beeyiatch!!

Well my bro moved out to Brooklyn - so I only felt it was my duty to help him move in lol...

All in all pretty interesting shit happened - Ended up linking up widda homie from East NY - he works for Atlantic & in the spirit of politics, I was down to help him pass out a thousand DJ Drama mixtapes during a 50 Cent concert.... in the process I ended up meeting a gang of cats... Joe Buddens was the first

So thanks to the homie, I was able to know who that the lady & other dude who was with Buddens was Angie Martinez & DJ Envy... wut was funny was that Envy kinda hinted something along the lines of not really wanting to be rolling wit Buddens lol

Oh yeah Buddens is a hoe cake & said somethin kinda slick to the homie... I garnette the homie would fired on him if it wasn't for the fact that police was everywhere... "He's pussy son"!! That shit be hella clean the way they be sayin it lol

A dude I chopped it up with earlier that day at the apple store ended up performing at the concert & I seen him afterwards.... I'm so bad with names lol also chopped it up with another cat who performed with 50 (forgot his name - not up on my current up & comming East Coast folks) but he supposed to do some shows out in the bay soon, so maybe I can hook some siccness folks up lol... I did recognize Papoose tho...

Basically a shit load of cats & they was all real cool.... got invited to an afterparty later, but while on the subway in the process of tryin to go back to brooklyn to shower & change - I chopped it up wit an OG who couldn't stand E40's music, missed my stop & got mad lost, yo..

Didn't make it to the spot until 3am & the homie had already cut - but it kinda worked out cuz Banks, Yayo & 20 Southside goons had just arrived & were posted on the street... Chopped it up with Banks real quick & my overall assessment is that he a cool cat.. Yayo was heated as a result of not being able to get all the goons in - talkin about, 'man I wish a nigga would'... I exchanged a few words & went back to bullshittin with the goons... the most entertaining moment was when these broads bapped as they was rubberneckin' lol Also one of the dudes was crackin me up - tryin to pull hoes like "wassup yknow where I'm from? I'm from the Southside... Southside Queens"... as if the bitch panties would magically evaporate lol

After that bailed up in the spot, got a nice buzz & left at 4am...
I strolled to Times Square & ended up having a GOM session with these cats www.youtube.com/watch?v=julF3ENP-Ecn

... shit was wiiiiild...

Overall - The most fun has been from just postin up wit folks & politicking...

... and the following day was just as fun.. will post later lol