BOUT TO HIT NEW YORK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
nyorkers are cool, but yall def. aint og's or savs or any of that shit, and cali people definitely aint sissies I do feel mighty safe though when I'm in New Pigland though...gotta keep the empire safe from terrorists

Jul 15, 2002
nyorkers are cool, but yall def. aint og's or savs or any of that shit, and cali people definitely aint sissies I do feel mighty safe though when I'm in New Pigland though...gotta keep the empire safe from terrorists
Of course we aren't OG's or SAV's when you visit places like Times Square, Central Park, and some damn taco stand in Corona Queens... All you have to do is read our newspaper and you'll know!

Slide through

Brooklyn - Red Hook, Bed-Stuy, Brownsville, Coney Island, EAST NEW YORK, E. Flatbush, etc... nigga check the history....

Queens - SOUTHSIDE JAMAICA, Queensbridge

Bronx - THE WHOLE FUCKING SOUTH BRONX

HARLEM... If, you did come to Harlem you probably 1 of them clowns on the elevated tour bus...then get back to Cali and be like "Blood, dem niggas in NY is softer than a babies ass!

Hop on the regular ass subway with ya LA or SD hat screaming how NY's ain't gangsta... you probably get BUCK-FIFTY (150 stitches from the top of ya head to the bottom of ya chin) by some broads carrying razor blades in the side of the mouth, hell 1 of them Italians mobstas disguised as what you would call ah SQAURE clip ya ass on the way back to your room in Times Square! Kind of like if I visited Dago but I only chilled in Pacific Beach or Gaslamp District...yeah I know that ain't the hood is it....now let me roll through Oceanview Park, or the Coast, or Market St. Imperial, Logan Ave. Meadowbrook Apts. or Skyline Dr...wit me Yankee hat talking bout yall niggas is weak... I betcha ass I catch a DAGO FADE.... or get clack clack YEAH DAT!

For the record I lived in Dago for 8 years so I do know what the fuck I am talking about. I still have a small ounce of love for Cali...if, I didn't I would most definitely not be on this West Coast biased ass website or buying albums from the Cali...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Tweeze. I cant find that picture for shit. It DOES exist though, Jayo standin in front of the Marcy sign with the Blue Bandanna round his neck
i tried looking for it awhile back too. i saw it hella years back also. finding even the true'd up video is hard.

Its the "bulletproof love" soundtrack commercial. I have it on VHS. Jayos in front of the sign and he says "if you aint got bulletproof love, you aint got anything!"

jayo also did a source magazine interview and another interview about going to marcy and filling out a application to live there

source interviewed him for the trued up song back then.

they was like "what does drinking a beer over someones soul mean?" and jayo was like "thats how i do it when it comes to this crip shit" lol

his diss to daz was way harder

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
OG young SAV
thats everywhere though u can go to la and niggas will fuck u up you can go to the bay,desert to the mountains they will fuck u up......same if someone goes to new york..i know new york grimey...but i met more than a few people from new york and they got that fucked up attitude....

Jul 15, 2002
OG young SAV
thats everywhere though u can go to la and niggas will fuck u up you can go to the bay,desert to the mountains they will fuck u up......same if someone goes to new york..i know new york grimey...but i met more than a few people from new york and they got that fucked up attitude....
I agree... talk greezy and yes fools will handle you.

Yes, New Yorkers are very shitty!

Feb 7, 2006
Of course we aren't OG's or SAV's when you visit places like Times Square, Central Park, and some damn taco stand in Corona Queens... All you have to do is read our newspaper and you'll know!

Slide through

Brooklyn - Red Hook, Bed-Stuy, Brownsville, Coney Island, EAST NEW YORK, E. Flatbush, etc... nigga check the history....

HARLEM... If, you did come to Harlem you probably 1 of them clowns on the elevated tour bus...then get back to Cali and be like "Blood, dem niggas in NY is softer than a babies ass!

Hop on the regular ass subway with ya LA or SD hat screaming how NY's ain't gangsta... you probably get BUCK-FIFTY (150 stitches from the top of ya head to the bottom of ya chin) by some broads carrying razor blades in the side of the mouth, hell 1 of them Italians mobstas disguised as what you would call ah SQAURE clip ya ass on the way back to your room in Times Square! Kind of like if I visited Dago but I only chilled in Pacific Beach or Gaslamp District...yeah I know that ain't the hood is it....now let me roll through Oceanview Park, or the Coast, or Market St. Imperial, Logan Ave. Meadowbrook Apts. or Skyline Dr...wit me Yankee hat talking bout yall niggas is weak... I betcha ass I catch a DAGO FADE.... or get clack clack YEAH DAT!

For the record I lived in Dago for 8 years so I do know what the fuck I am talking about. I still have a small ounce of love for Cali...if, I didn't I would most definitely not be on this West Coast biased ass website or buying albums from the Cali...

Nigga shut that dumb shit up I was just in NY last month fuckin dominican broads havin a good ol time with loud mouth ass niggas in Queens, Harlem, and Brooklyn. I be everywhere... square ass NY niggas always talkin this gay ass razor shit and "if you came to QB son...", fuck all that punk shit. I got a NY ex-felon nigga out here and not sayin he's a punk but he was sayin how much more liver LA is than NY when it come to the grimy, cuz he don already got touched numerous times just from being in the city. No need for a NY cap, no need to rep, no need to go here and there...he got touched cuz this is LA and thats what happens to niggas if you stay here long enough, duke. lol at Buck fifty, like we on rikers.

Jul 15, 2002
Nigga shut that dumb shit up I was just in NY last month fuckin dominican broads havin a good ol time with loud mouth ass niggas in Queens, Harlem, and Brooklyn. I be everywhere... square ass NY niggas always talkin this gay ass razor shit and "if you came to QB son...", fuck all that punk shit. I got a NY ex-felon nigga out here and not sayin he's a punk but he was sayin how much more liver LA is than NY when it come to the grimy, cuz he don already got touched numerous times just from being in the city. No need for a NY cap, no need to rep, no need to go here and there...he got touched cuz this is LA and thats what happens to niggas if you stay here long enough, duke. lol at Buck fifty, like we on rikers.
Yeah aight nigga.... I bet yo I STAY ON THE SICCNESS more than IN THE STREETS ass wasn't rolling round NY talking shit like how you is on this computer??? Keep it real dumb ass you run the streets for 2 long yo ass gone get touched period anywhere... Now go back to killing niggas on yo PS3!

Another thang fucking with some Domincanas you probably was paying to play...sucka butt!

Feb 7, 2006
lol ok, knew yo dumb ass was gonna say some typical bullshit when I shut that dumb shit you was talkin down, oh seaworld visiting ass nigga, and he wasn't in the streets he moved from NY to LA to get away from the streets. NY, still fun as hell got bad ass bitches too... play to pay haha, they love that hard R ol homo thug ass nigga.

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006

Slide through

I was in many hoods on the solo on foot - no problem... ain't to hard for me cuz I give respect & get it in return...

My paper don't go long enough to stay out in Manhattan for more than a few hours... so I hit the subways and go elsewhere

Harlem my fav spot... I did find it funny tho - they got Bloods out there deep in front of the LIQ sportin their rags on the wrong side... I'm not the fashion police & didn't want to endure the embarrassment of getting banged-on in the East Coast, so I'll let the next cat school them lol

BTW the one of G'est brothas I met out there was while I was on the bus in Southside Jamaica Queens... draped in blue, bangin a Dodgers hat & raggin... turns out he from Long Beach lol ...he was even sportin the blue beads on the wrist - going waaay out of his way to let it 'C' known lol ... to top it off he's been out there for 5 yrs...

He deserves some kinda award IMO

Maybe after a decade of reppin to the fullest he should be able to retire & get a pension? lol

At the end of the day the only time I've ever heard of a cat from NY referring to brothas from Cali as 'sissies' has been on a computer... go figure

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
Lastly, I will say the only cat I met out there that I thought was busterfied was Buddens... Like my comrade from E.NY said - "Yoooo, that nigga pussy, son!!!"

Feb 7, 2006
I was in many hoods on the solo on foot - no problem... ain't to hard for me cuz I give respect & get it in return...

My paper don't go long enough to stay out in Manhattan for more than a few hours... so I hit the subways and go elsewhere

Harlem my fav spot... I did find it funny tho - they got Bloods out there deep in front of the LIQ sportin their rags on the wrong side... I'm not the fashion police & didn't want to endure the embarrassment of getting banged-on in the East Coast, so I'll let the next cat school them lol

BTW the one of G'est brothas I met out there was while I was on the bus in Southside Jamaica Queens... draped in blue, bangin a Dodgers hat & raggin... turns out he from Long Beach lol ...he was even sportin the blue beads on the wrist - going waaay out of his way to let it 'C' known lol ... to top it off he's been out there for 5 yrs...

He deserves some kinda award IMO

Maybe after a decade of reppin to the fullest he should be able to retire & get a pension? lol

At the end of the day the only time I've ever heard of a cat from NY referring to brothas from Cali as 'sissies' has been on a computer... go figure
Real shit, and I don't even like beefin with niggas from Ny, I got some cool ass potnas from out there that hold me down, but that sissie shit aint real. Ny niggas always give respect, at least I've experienced that, the only time different when I was in Queens and some niggas threw a milk shake on the whip, but funny enough I was out there for a family function so my mom jumped up and handeled that the G cali way and them niggas backed down, reaal rap -as philly niggas say. But I've seen plenty of LA bangers, eses, b's and c's out there livin it up reppin and it aint no problem, that's why I don't like all that tough talk bs.

Apr 25, 2002
lol ok, knew yo dumb ass was gonna say some typical bullshit when I shut that dumb shit you was talkin down, oh seaworld visiting ass nigga, and he wasn't in the streets he moved from NY to LA to get away from the streets. NY, still fun as hell got bad ass bitches too... play to pay haha, they love that hard R ol homo thug ass nigga.
that was comedy

Jul 15, 2002
Real shit, and I don't even like beefin with niggas from Ny, I got some cool ass potnas from out there that hold me down, but that sissie shit aint real. Ny niggas always give respect, at least I've experienced that, the only time different when I was in Queens and some niggas threw a milk shake on the whip, but funny enough I was out there for a family function so my mom jumped up and handeled that the G cali way and them niggas backed down, reaal rap -as philly niggas say. But I've seen plenty of LA bangers, eses, b's and c's out there livin it up reppin and it aint no problem, that's why I don't like all that tough talk bs.
NIGGA YOU RIDING AROUND WITH YO MOMMA???
They throwing milk shakes at a car you and yo MOMMA riding in, who hops out and get's gangsta yo MOMMA....nigga you's a bitch!!! Fuck yo life...

Dem niggas back down cuz they didn't wanna slap the shit out of yo MOMMA while her grown ass daughter disguised as a BOY ride passenger crying on his cell phone calling the good ole' NYPD!

Jul 15, 2002
Fuck outta here son...LOL

I didn't ask yo SISSIE ass yeah nigga I called yo strawberry ah sissie explaining to me yo BOYFRIEND from NY's moving situation...nigga he ran his punk ass out West to be with YOU!!! Look in the mirror with yo sweet ass you's da homo thug with that potna of yours pushing yo shit in!