BOUT TO HIT NEW YORK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
MY SON GOT A BASEBALL TOURNAMENT IN COOPERSTOWN, BUT WE GONNA STAY ABOUT A WEEK AFTER IN NEW YORK.
OK SICCNESS FOLKS I KNOW I'M A HEAR ALL THE USUAL WISECRACKS AND ALL THE ARMCHAIR COMEDIANS GONNA HAVE THEY TWO CENTS, WHICH IS ALL GOOD.
BUT SET ASIDE FROM ALL THE USUAL SHIT, ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ON SOME THINGS I GOTTA MAKE SURE I DO OR CHECK OUT?
LET ME KNOW. I ALREADY GOT TIX TO A YANKEE GAME, WHAT ELSE IS CRACKING?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Hit ground zero, CBGB's, The Roxy, I'd take a subway train through Brooklyn just to see the streets they filmed BEAT STREET on, Time Square, ....I think next saturday is the season opener for SNL, ...stand behind the people who film Good Morning America, & hold up a sign that says SICCNESS/VB!! TITS OR GTFO!!!

I will ensure you have a thousand props for that 1 pic alone lol
i'll give props to that. lol

but it's gotta say SICCNESS.NET/VB!! TITS of GTFO!!!

Mar 5, 2006
you gotta hit Sylvia's soul food place over in harlem-- harlem is a must see in general, the apollo, w125 st is always crackin- walk across the brooklyn bridge- south street seaport is koo- hit china town/canal st if you want bootleg gucci or stuff like that----

oh yeah hit the hells kitchen area for some good quality food they have nothing but good restaurants

Nov 10, 2006
Hey guys Im gonna go to Disneyland...do u guys know what i can do there?

1: Start out going SOUTH on S HARBOR BLVD toward S MANCHESTER AVE.
0.0 mi
Map
2: Make a U-TURN at S MANCHESTER AVE onto S HARBOR BLVD.
0.2 mi
MapAvoid
3: Merge onto I-5 N toward LOS ANGELES.
60.2 mi
MapAvoid
4: Take EXIT 170 toward MAGIC MTN PKWY.
0.2 mi
MapAvoid
5: Merge onto FRONTAGE RD.
0.1 mi
MapAvoid
6: Turn LEFT onto MAGIC MOUNTAIN PKWY.
1.1 mi
MapAvoid
7: Turn LEFT to stay on MAGIC MOUNTAIN PKWY.
0.3 mi
MapAvoid
8: 26101 MAGIC MOUNTAIN PKY UNINC LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CA 91355.

Nov 14, 2002
Take your kids to Jackyll & Hydes for dinner. You'll all have a great time and the prices are very reasonable. This is a sure thing. They have a website you can visit to check out the location.

Hit ground zero, CBGB's, The Roxy, I'd take a subway train through Brooklyn just to see the streets they filmed BEAT STREET on, Time Square, ....I think next saturday is the season opener for SNL
Ground zero isn't much to see, although I recommend everyone at least give it a look. It'll give you some perspective as to how much was destroyed. That shit didn't look nearly as big on TV as it does in person. CBGB's is closed, btw.

If you want to go out drinking, get in a cab and tell the guy to take you to South St. Seaport. There are nice views, great bars, and the whole place is closed off so all the drunkards can basically do what they want without getting hit by cars. There are also plenty of shops and restaurants for the lady...

You can't really come to NY and not find something to do, unless you're a pansy and complain about walking too much.

And NEVER give cash to the guys handing out their demo cd's... You can always talk them out of them if you say you're not from the area but will promo the cd if they give it to you for free. Believe it or not I've heard some really good promo cd's come out of Times Square.

Have fun, man.

Apr 7, 2006
Hot dam I'm about to be out there too...

Looks like 50 gonna have a lil shindig out there in Jamaica Queens lol

Apr 7, 2006
Oh yeah, I heard they've opened up the top of the Statue of Liberty for like the first time in forever... I'm hit that shit up..

My brother wants to do this hiphop tour thing thru the Bronx... sounds interesting...

The bars/clubs serve alcohol until 4am so I gotta make sure I don't get to faded & miss out on all the shit to do during the day lol

... will also peep how ground zero has changed since the last time I was out there in '03 - At that time it was a giant square in the ground... huge