BOUT TO HIT NEW YORK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2006
^ When I was out there in '03 on Jamaica Ave - I seen a brotha khaki-suited with chucks ... homie looked like he was ready to get hit up lol

Nov 10, 2006
A helicopter tour is a plus if it's in your budget. They got packages for a fly and dine on the water deals.

All glass yacht

Or the Spirit

Or just a sightseeing water escape

A play is a good choice

NBC Studio Tour (NY) & Rockefeller Center Tour may be fun

Saturday Night Live taping

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
if im not mistaken the person who does the tour is grandmaster caz
the homie runs forbezdvd.com i need to get out myself
My homie and his girl (both white from Germany) tried a tour themselves. He wanted to see the birthplace of Biggie etc. and they got close, till an old lady told them that this is not a place were they wanna be. At the same time school was over and the streets got flooded with black teenagers. His girl got a little scared and they left. They weren't scared because of the black people, cause he grew up with em, but because it seemed that they are not welcomed there lol. Funny story...

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
My homie and his girl (both white from Germany) tried a tour themselves. He wanted to see the birthplace of Biggie etc. and they got close, till an old lady told them that this is not a place were they wanna be. At the same time school was over and the streets got flooded with black teenagers. His girl got a little scared and they left. They weren't scared because of the black people, cause he grew up with em, but because it seemed that they are not welcomed there lol. Funny story...
I'm calling bullshit like Dale Denton did to Red in Pinapple Express!

@4:22 mark!

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I KNEW MY SICCNESS FOLX WOULD HAVE SOME IDEAS, LOT OF GOOD SUGGESTIONS THERE.

SHEA; I THINK I'M A TRY THAT SHIT.
BTW I'M A HAVE TO SEE WHATS UP WITH THEM DOMINICAN AND PUERTO RICAN FEMALES.

EVERYBODY IS TELLING ME I'M A STICK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB AND LOOK LIKE A CALI RESIDENT.

ANYBODY KNOW WHATS CRACKING IN MANHATTAN?

May 6, 2002
I've never been, but tickets to the Yankee game is a huge start.
I would do that, visit Manhattan, and just eat a bunch of food. Maybe catch a broadway musical. Other than that, I doubt there is much else out there...

Dec 17, 2004
theres so much i cant think of specifics

all ill say is definitely go to brooklyn....thats for sure my favorite place to just walk around and people/culture watch

union square park is pretty fun on a weekend night...all kinds of stuff going on like freestyle ciphers, breakdancing battles, soccer juggling circles, etc.

oh and if you take trees, they will go ape shit over there....well at least the people that ive encountered, but maybe they were sheltered. i just remember these 2 guys sniffin my shit (no homo) in full new york accents going "oh shit you got that cali dro!!!...he's got that cali dro!!!".......but dont smoke in central park...lots of undercover cops there looking for drug activity