Bought Madden 2010 and Ncaa2005 for xbox was inside!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2002
I bought 3 games from ToysRUs, Madden, UFC and Marvel 2. Opened Madden first and to my surprise there was Ncaa 2005 for Xbox in the box and it was scratched to shit. So I went back to the ToysRUs and they say in a nutshell, Fuck you, its open. I'm supposed to go talk to someone tommorrow there at the store but I'm expecting to get the run around. I havent even opened the other 2 games because I dont know what will be in em. Fuck ToysRus if they dont made this right.

Jul 9, 2002
I'm on em. I'm not paying 59.99 for an xbox game that I didnt want in the first place. I want what I thought I paid for. I'll dispute the charges if they dont hook me up tommorrow.

Oct 23, 2006
hahah damn, that sounds hella unbelieveable so you are probably fucked. You know some cat pulled a fast one and got a free copy by knowing how to repackage shit pro style.

Jul 9, 2002
^^^
buy 2 get 1 free sale. thats the only reason.

they sell used games so its not so hard to imagine they took a display case and placed a game in it and sealed it up.

Nov 6, 2005
I bought 3 games from ToysRUs, Madden, UFC and Marvel 2. Opened Madden first and to my surprise there was Ncaa 2005 for Xbox in the box and it was scratched to shit. So I went back to the ToysRUs and they say in a nutshell, Fuck you, its open. I'm supposed to go talk to someone tommorrow there at the store but I'm expecting to get the run around. I havent even opened the other 2 games because I dont know what will be in em. Fuck ToysRus if they dont made this right.
LOL dude..... You from Utah?

Feb 14, 2004
LOL @ that situation. I'd hate to be in that type of shit. I think from now on, I'll do what Rasan said and just open that shit up at the counter lol "WTF is this, give me another copy, this ain't what I want!"

Oct 3, 2006
lol damn good thing u got everything straightened out now...it would have been more funny if the fucker replaced it with a sonic the hedgehog game lmao

Nov 14, 2002
I know this is kind of random but there were a few copies of Tech N9ne's Absolute Power where the bonus dvd was Erin Brockovich. So the shit does happen. All Toys R Us has to do is RTV the shit, and they know it.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
When I copped Scarface's "The Diary" cd back in the day there was no disc inside and I had to argue with the manager for hella long before they finally gave me another disc.

Apr 25, 2002
i picked up that tyson game, i think it was for the 360, awhile back. I was questioning if I was going to enjoy the game or not, so I carefully unfolded the bottom part of the packaging (some of it did rip slightly) and then slid the game out the bottom. After that I carefully took off the 1 or 2 stickers you must take off the sides in order to open up the game box, and I then taped them half way on the original plastic packaging I took off. The game was weak as hell so I just put the stickers back, slid it back in the packaging, and used a little super glue to fold the bottom part back and make it stick. i dont do that shit anymore its a waste of time. I just go to metacritic.com or somethin haha. So my point is maybe someone did that shit and got their money back while keeping madden 10.