BLOOD NIGGAS-MENACE FEAT.LIL WAYNE MITCHY SLICK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Overall it was decent video but why in the sam fuck would u select that faggot on there & give him the pass; if I was a reputable I would never ride with fake g's but I dont gangbang nor I have interest in the gang culture nonetheless I still give Mitchy his props for the major exposure he deserves Mitchy over Wayne all day every damn day!!!

Mar 15, 2009
WHEN WANYNE COMES 2 DAGO HE DONT HOLLA AT NO REAL REPS IF HE WAS IN THE VISTAS WIT MITCH THOSE YUNGSTERS WOULD EAT THAT NIGGA ALIVE

e$c

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2009
I was watching Sucka Free & they had Wayne in a video talking about some kinda bullshit ( Iwasn't really paying attention just like most of the time he opens his mouth) but the date on the bottom was from last month. Well anyways he had a royal blue tee on.

Damn, what a serious Blood...

cb90

Sicc OG
Oct 7, 2007
I was watching Sucka Free & they had Wayne in a video talking about some kinda bullshit ( Iwasn't really paying attention just like most of the time he opens his mouth) but the date on the bottom was from last month. Well anyways he had a royal blue tee on.

Damn, what a serious Blood...
i kinda feel you, but you know nowadays a blue tee really dont mean shit no more... strings, flags or dickies is another story... but it sure aint 1985 no more man