BLOOD NIGGAS-MENACE FEAT.LIL WAYNE MITCHY SLICK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 25, 2009
beats is dope as hell
menace ( xzibit with game voice after 3 expressos) - pass
mitchy - pass
lil wayne - fail ( why not Jay Rock? im askin)

Dec 10, 2005
What up Mitch? Jus saw the video.. I supported and bought the yellow tape..Shit is knockin..1 of the limited chosen few blood music that gets air play in my ride..homies be talkin shit though.. but i say cuzz yall can get out..the nigga got bars... Music first da bullshit last...i respect yo spit..

Apr 19, 2008
damn, i aint gonna lie...this shit is hard. menace is coo in my books. nigga is 16, so his lil kid bullshit gets a pass, unfortunately.

wayne...no, just no. tyga as your nigga(s) in the back? blue hat? really though lol.

mitchy...dude ripped it. nothin new. his shit goes hard, and always will. if you go mainstream, i congratulate you. you made it, big homie. but, that verse you spittin' is still comedy to me in this joint. talkin about wayne and he dont even know it!

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Mitchy killed it, but what else did u expect

Menace coo, sound like Game tho

Weezy....what the fucc waz u doin there? U look hella shook and hella outta place. Did u know mitchy waz talkin bout yo fake azz nigga? ah ha ha ha the sliccsta strikez again

Tyga.... what in theeee fucc waz u there for? But then again if wayne there might az well have hiz lil fag there wit him

I said it before and I'll say it again, if you gonna have a tracc called blood niggaz it shoulda been:; Mitchy, Big June, Young Hootie, Big Wy....etc. REAL damuz

Jun 26, 2008
Video was cool. Good exposure for mitch. Song could have been much better with some slight sdjustments, "maybe replace wayne with jay rock", but hey, would it have been seen by nearly 500,000 people within the first day of being put up? i dont think so. Mitchy just gained a few new fans. Props G.