BLOOD NIGGAS-MENACE FEAT.LIL WAYNE MITCHY SLICK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
This what you see LA crips and SD niggas givin mitchy props and hatin on menace and wayne, southern niggas givin wayne props, LA bloods either givin blood love or hatin on wayne false flaggin, Ny wannaB's hatin or givin props to wayne

Sep 1, 2008
^^huh? i see mitch getting props and everybody dissin wayne and menace,not the other way around
na i mean on sites in general not just worldstar. everybody dickride lil wayne and say he had the best verse and all kinds of other shit but like you said he also gettin a lotta heat cuz he's not a blood. but some people do give it up to mitchy and menace i'm not denyin that

May 5, 2005
my nigga mitch brought all tha homies to the set of that video!!! strait GREEN RAGGIN IT BLOOD!!! YEAH DAT!! WRONGKIND!!! FUCKIT BLOOD NIGGAZ MITCHY SLICK FEAT(MENACE AND LIL WAYNE)

e$c

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2009
Much love to Mitchy as always, but Wayne is a fuccin joke & should have his fake ass kicced off the video.

There's some bad bitches in there though too.

Sep 1, 2008
This what you see LA crips and SD niggas givin mitchy props and hatin on menace and wayne, southern niggas givin wayne props, LA bloods either givin blood love or hatin on wayne false flaggin, Ny wannaB's hatin or givin props to wayne
that's a good point..

May 25, 2005
^^siccness got mad dick riders too homie...i like nothing about this song, especially the beat..mitchy came the best out of the 3, but still meh...dont like this at all..

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
coo track, and mitchy slick do ya thang mayn. but i want to know, where were all these blood anthems when i was a youngster? back in the 90s when i came up all we had was bangin on wax 1 and 2, and gangsta dre, dj quik, but that was it. well better late than never.

Aug 6, 2008
Weezy....what the fucc waz u doin there? U look hella shook and hella outta place. Did u know mitchy waz talkin bout yo fake azz nigga? ah ha ha ha the sliccsta strikez again
man that shit was sad 2 watch

u see a whole buncha cali niggas lookin active n shit, then u see some faggot dressed hella funny wit a lip ring like a girl tryna act like he fit in... smh

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
the problem i have though is these young nikkas today is havin this blood sh*t handed to them on a silver platter. they aint have to fight for this sh*t, or put it down in no kinda way, since everybody in the music industry want to be a blood now, they could watch these videos,buy the cds,and stick the flag in there pocket,and now they bloods. my alamo nikkas had to show and prove everytime they was tested by the rips or anybody.

Jun 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
WRONGKIND IS THE GANG AND THE MOVEMENT !!!!!

"MEN LIE, WOMEN LIE, NUMBERS DONT" JAY Z

1,200,000 HITS SINCE MIDNITE LAST NITE SO FUCK A HATER MUCH LOVE TO THE CONGRATULATERS...

RIC NUTT & ISE B

"$YNDICATE MOB $TAR$" COMIN SOON