BLOOD NIGGAS-MENACE FEAT.LIL WAYNE MITCHY SLICK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
What up Mitch? Jus saw the video.. I supported and bought the yellow tape..Shit is knockin..1 of the limited chosen few blood music that gets air play in my ride..homies be talkin shit though.. but i say cuzz yall can get out..the nigga got bars... Music first da bullshit last...i respect yo spit..
THANK U G....

Apr 8, 2009
its a double edge sword but i can totally see what mitchy plan was for this so thats a good look for you mayne.

get ya skrilla pimp!
YEAH IT HONESTLY WAS NOT A GREAT VIDEO! BUT MITCH DID PUT EXSPOSURE ON DAYGO! SO CONGRATS! & GET YO MONEY! AS FOR WAYNE & MENACE THEY LOOKED VERY OUT OF PLACE!

Aug 9, 2002
^^ha yeah i agree..wayne looked like that guy from the set who was always scared to put in work and always got beat up by rivals,every hood has one...and wayne probably would be that dude lol
Lol or the og's lil brother who always acted like he was from the set and they always told his ass to get in the house and focus on school when it was time to do dirt.

Sep 8, 2005
That's what's up Mitch. Good look, and way to represent your section of the earth. Keep pushing and doing your thing, and we will keep supporting.

Dec 19, 2006
Mitch out shined Menace and Wayne on there. Wayne and Tyga lookin like two suckas. I'll have to get used to Menace. Great exposure for Mitch and Wrongkind. Good shit for San Diego.