Bigbosstalk stop with the lies....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Fuck advertising on the siccness there aint no real money here He needs an infomercial on late night TV with bobbyBoss talkin bout he made a million dollars off his website and you can too if you buy his book. then you can have actual testimonies from J-boeg sayin in one month alone he made 600 doughnuts and two gallons of milk etc etc

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
LISICKI said:
thats all bad

but on the otherhand im sure its nothing to buy a few more banners maybe some front page ad space prolly just a drop in the bucket for a bigbosstalk such as yourself. Just call up nemo on your I-phone and wire him the bread
can you wire bread through the i phone? Bobby whats the scoop? lol

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
muthafucka i'm sittin in my iChair smokin an iSpliff n drinkin some iHennessy with a muthafuckin iBitch suckin my iDick.. later on i'ma hit the iStreets n iHustle for some iCash.. beat that iFoo's !!!

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
sickness has some the most gullible people i've ever encountered.

we got grown ass men argueing over a stupid phone(all while bobby is having a kick out of it)

then we got a dude that went out of his way to find the inside scoop on the shipments of the phones.

for all we know bobby is probably pulling everyone's leg(those who are gullible enough) and yall are eating it like cake.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Good morning everybody!

Wow this thread took off over nite.

I wasn't pickin on you Bobby....I just hate bullshit artists....If you wanna bosstalk about somethin that I know for a FACT aint true, I'm gonna call you out on it. I woulda done the same no matter WHO made the thread.

May 9, 2002
ZigZagBurna said:
then we got a dude that went out of his way to find the inside scoop on the shipments of the phones.
Mark works for Cingular, assclown. He has said this REPEATEDLY. Pay attention.

for all we know bobby is probably pulling everyone's leg(those who are gullible enough) and yall are eating it like cake.
Uhhhhh...gee ya fuckin think? If you read even 3 posts in here, you could see that NOBODY believes him.

LOL@ you trying to put everyone in this thread on blast....

Status
Not open for further replies.