Bigbosstalk stop with the lies....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2006
no freaks LOL....

all i did was a search on google images "My Iphone" and that picture popped up..

i didn't think anyone would see that it was a print out ..lol but Arson caught it...

I'm gonna sick Lil $apo on you Arson! ha ha

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
DFresh77 said:
no freaks LOL....

all i did was a search on google images "My Iphone" and that picture popped up..

i didn't think anyone would see that it was a print out ..lol but Arson caught it...

I'm gonna sick Lil $apo on you Arson! ha ha
no man, not that not that!!!!

Nov 27, 2006
quote from bobby on skaffers "i was really playin wtih the iphone when i made that thread, it wasnt mine tho"
"i know i was gettin ready to say sikkkkeee im just playin with my friends iphone cuz this dude i know has one but hes worth like 300 million and knows steve jobs so he got one and i was just messin with it, but when i seen grown people practically crying i just went with it"

Aug 3, 2006
Bro are you serious? How are people hatin on you lmao you made a bullshit lie up,got called out,denied the fuck outta it,and that's people 'hatin' get the fuck outta here not to mention you managed to get punked by illmanered at the same time you next threads gonna be about you throw 22's on the new benz slr mclaren you just payed cash for

Status
Not open for further replies.