Bigbosstalk stop with the lies....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
typical hater? typical fraud pointer-outer. typical guy that will beat your ass in public as well, last time you mouthed off about Woodie and you got called on it, you high tailed it out of that punk thread you started. The world's a small small place faggot and I guarantee you won't be as cute in real life.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
I put them to shame huh? How's that? Because I knew the man personally and didn't like some fag coming through asking a bullshit question just to stir up shit? I'm in Pittsburg a lot, thanks for narrowing down my search. Don't worry, we will run into each other princess.

May 5, 2006
illmannered666 said:
I put them to shame huh? How's that? Because I knew the man personally and didn't like some fag coming through asking a bullshit question just to stir up shit? I'm in Pittsburg a lot, thanks for narrowing down my search. Don't worry, we will run into each other princess.
Seems like Bobby better get a Igun ^^

Feb 5, 2006
I WAS IN PITTSBURG ON SATURDAY AND DUDE WAS TRYIN TO SELL THEM TO FOLKS. HAD 3 OF THEM. HOW THE HELL DID HE GET IT? SHIT LOOKED LEGIT AS FUCK, HE EVEN LET ME MESS WITH IT AND IT ALL LOOKED GOOD

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
yeah, but unlike you, i am at almost every major event, easily found. you on the other hand hide at home, lying about your i-phone, spamming your gay site and begging dana and gabe to let you back on. so bobby, is it pittsburg or concord you live in? or is that another lie altogether?

Jun 6, 2006
well i just met a girl that works for iKEA the other night on bart,puertorican and black.damn she sexy.18years old,iono if she got any iPhones tho. lol

Jun 6, 2006
the government barly guards illegal drugs that damn good,let alone some damn iphones, think they tryin to put to much on it..ima hit my potna up thats in the airforce who is stationed in japan about them.maybe he has 1 already

Status
Not open for further replies.