Bigbosstalk stop with the lies....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
BaSICCally said:
kinda like, George Bush is a bigbosstalk?
yeah basically like that

Or like I was talkin to bigbosstalks babys mom and she was bigbosstalkin like she didnt have the herpes simplex

May 16, 2002
bigbosstalk said:
i am talkin shit, but not about the iphone , just about dj the mark

This whole thing is not even about DJ Mark 7 (I never even met the dude) or even know him for that matter...

I think this thread leans more towards you not wanting to come correct and shut everybody up by posting a pic with your iPhone.

On top of that, I don't think anybody cares about no iPhone. It's about you lying.

May 16, 2002
bigbosstalk said:
not true, dj mark 7 got hella emotional about the whole thing

Alright, alright, but where's your pic with your iPhone?

I mean, if you just made a thread about having one already and were just bullshittin' cool Mayne, but fuck Homie! How you gonna get mad at the next man/moderator for shutting it down because maybe he feels you are making an ass out of yourself and laughing at everybody that post behind your computer screen.

Fuck though Homie I don't give a shit if you do or don't have it.

...but I will tell you this Mayne. You sure like to run circles around questions and point the finger at somebody else when your cornered. You yourself have made yourself look bad in here Homie.

With that being said Mayne, Good night Mayne! And expect to be shitted on by everybody in here everytime you post!

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
bigbosstalk said:
nah my ad space ran out

thats all bad

but on the otherhand im sure its nothing to buy a few more banners maybe some front page ad space prolly just a drop in the bucket for a bigbosstalk such as yourself. Just call up nemo on your I-phone and wire him the bread

May 11, 2002
I have a banner idea why don't you have a picture with you and the iPhone and have something under it saying along the lines, I can get this before the release date guess what else you can get at Fakkers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.