BAY GETS MAJOR LABEL DEALS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
DJxREMARKABLE said:
cant believe San Quinn isnt signed yet. he is long past overdue for a major deal. i think he is next to blow.

but hey...whatever happened to Keak gettin a deal? i thought he was caught in a middle of a bidding war.

agree

now or never iz my shit by quinn:dead:

Feb 19, 2006
Oh yeah. He working on his album right now to be released on Konvict Muzic. A-WAX lyrics with Akon on the hooks?! YEE! Check out his MySpace to catch a couple cuts he got. Also, he had a Husalah diss he did with Akon right here on the Siccness. I don't know if you can still access here.

Sep 17, 2006
Rwdeniro said:
Oh yeah. He working on his album right now to be released on Konvict Muzic. A-WAX lyrics with Akon on the hooks?! YEE! Check out his MySpace to catch a couple cuts he got. Also, he had a Husalah diss he did with Akon right here on the Siccness. I don't know if you can still access here.
smells like bullshit

Aug 18, 2006
doodiejones said:
WE ARE A GROUP THAT CONSISTS OF CERTIFIED RYDERS (OAKLAND) J OFFICIAL (RICHMOND) MR. MIDAS (LONG BEACH) AND NEPH-U (NEW ORLEANS)
...hummm...I was listen-n to some of ya myspace tracks and I couldn't place the sound of couple of ya artist, now I know!!! Variety, Creativity, something a tad bit different, hope ya'll get the budget and move some real units!!!

Oct 18, 2006
the inside word is that major labels are looking to sign Bay rappers... but they want to bury 'em, not release 'em, cuz that would fuck with the movements (especially dirty south) that they already have flooded on the market. so i say fuck it -- do it yourself, indie -- cuz the money is proper when you can grind on your own and make a decent cut off the top. a major label will make you famous, but that doesn't mean they'll make you rich. i don't know about y'all, but me, i'd rather be rich.

Feb 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
butterball said:
...hummm...I was listen-n to some of ya myspace tracks and I couldn't place the sound of couple of ya artist, now I know!!! Variety, Creativity, something a tad bit different, hope ya'll get the budget and move some real units!!!
THATS EXACTLY WHAT THE LABELS THINK. HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET THE SUPPORT OF THE BAY AS WELL...

Jan 25, 2006
jdubbulation said:
100% co-sign

99.9% of the "new hyphy movement" is overated. I mean really tho.. how much more hyphy can it get? WOW @ the vans song.. really tho how wack is that? we rap bout shoes we got at walmart? yea catchy songs to us "bay people" ... but that shit aint gonna get radio play world wide. they need to appeal to other regions to make it. Perfect example of real talent. whoz bars are actually worth somthing...

Real talent is : Ya BOY... CARSON...KYZAH... PCASO :cool:

dont sleep