BAY GETS MAJOR LABEL DEALS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
ELLAY said:
99.9% of the "new hyphy movement" is overated. I mean really tho.. how much more hyphy can it get? WOW @ the vans song.. really tho how wack is that? we rap bout shoes we got at walmart? yea catchy songs to us "bay people" ... but that shit aint gonna get radio play world wide. they need to appeal to other regions to make it. Perfect example of real talent. whoz bars are actually worth somthing...

Real talent is : Ya BOY... CARSON...KYZAH... PCASO :cool:

dont sleep
What do you mean how much more hyphy can it get? How much more crunk can it get?

What's wrong with the vans song? The Federation did a song about white tees and then some group from the south did a song about white tees, but the latter got nationwide video and air play.

That crunk shit didn't appeal to anyone except for those in the south when it was first developed. Then, with the help of nationwide exposure, the rest of the country caught on.

So, my question is, why can't that hyphy shit get the same type of exposure?

This is fun. I make excellent points. HAHAHAH

Sep 17, 2006
Rwdeniro said:
Real talk, dude. I aint 'bout no bullshit.

Just go check his MySpace: (MySpace.com/WAXfase) and click on "the one akon".
Just because A-Wax's myspace says so, that's not enough for me. Why doesn't Akon mention him in interviews ever. I seriously doubt we will ever see a A-Wax album on Akon's label.

Aug 24, 2006
TRAJIK ONE said:
IM WAITING FOR:

SAN QUINN
KEAK DA SNEAK
BIG RICH
MOB FIGAZ
TO GET DEALS

OH YEA AND ME LOL

yea for sure mob figaz except it dont help that some of them is in jail... haha and even tho jacka has heat in his lyrics i feel liek i hear some of the same shit in every other song

Aug 14, 2003
707REPRESENTA said:
I SWEAR TO GOD, THAT WAS THE EXACT PERSON I WAS THINKIN OF, TO COUNTER MY RESPONSE. BUT ROSS IS TIGHT AS FUCK, QUINN'S SHIT IT KOO, BUT I THINK HE HAS MORE OF A POETIC STYLE. THATS NOT WUTS HOT

Rick Ross being tight? Yeah Right! I'm from the same hood dude from. Rick ross tight because Miami's hot right now. Same shit happen in Miami-Carol City (Rick Ross hood) just like Bay-Fillmoe-Divisadero, (Fillmoe only worser, Believe me). Rick Ross is like a Smaller version of Suge Night, who can rap somewhat, But not like Quinn. Like 707 said, Quinn paints a pix, like Nas with a Mobb beat, Ya feel me!

Feb 19, 2006
Imonone said:
Just because A-Wax's myspace says so, that's not enough for me. Why doesn't Akon mention him in interviews ever. I seriously doubt we will ever see a A-Wax album on Akon's label.
Okay. Well, check it: On WAX's MySpace, he got a cut with Akon on his hook singing, right? 'Course you right. That by itself don't mean shit. Could be he just got him to do a couple songs for him. BUT...on the Husalah diss song that was put up on here (at the same time they had the WAX interview), Akon on the track talking at the beginning and the end of the shit. He say, "Hey, Bu. I found this cat A-WAX. He going to bring the West back...(yada-yada-yada)...I got a hundred thou on it".

I aint trying to argue about nothing. It's just what I peeped. Feel me? Maybe you aint heard it or whatever. We can just sit back and see. I aint trippin'.

Mar 27, 2006
Imonone said:
I think it was reported awhile ago that A-Wax signed to Konvict Music on WCR....yall know what that is