BAY GETS MAJOR LABEL DEALS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2005
we cant complain this whas tha year of tha bay gettin deals!!! we should be happy!!! 2007 we should see albums form these artists:

jive: wolfpack
atlantic: fab
capitol: clyde carson
tvt: a's
j records: j valentine
warner: federation

also cant forget: e-40 on warner, too short on jive, and yukmouth on rap-a-lot

and this year big rich is droppin on koch

who's next to get a deal??

Apr 24, 2006
DJxREMARKABLE said:
cant believe San Quinn isnt signed yet. he is long past overdue for a major deal. i think he is next to blow.

but hey...whatever happened to Keak gettin a deal? i thought he was caught in a middle of a bidding war.
not even close....

Feb 26, 2005
what u guys have to remember also is that they CAn get signed, they r holdin out for better deals. its actually not very hard at all to get signed, but ull get shelved or not promoted right...or in the bays case, not enough bread. the inde money is proper as fuck so they holdin out till labels open their pockets wider

Apr 25, 2005
They all got deals, but now were waiting for albums, and I havent seen any release date for any of their albums? Anybody have any info on the albums of these artist (those with a major label)?
IMO The Team, Keak, and/or Mess should get signed next.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
san quinn is overrated???? by who??? did u know he was in the guiness book of world records for bein on the most records? his flow is tight as hell. i guess everyone has their own tastes, but u aint gonna find very many cats who will say that quinn is overated

Bam

Sicc OG
Aug 17, 2006
quinn overated???...by who the streets and some internet message board...he's underated and deserves any good shit that comes to him

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Quinn isn't overrated, IMO he should have gotten signed after the "I Give You My Word" album. No hate but i think Quinn deserved to be signed over alot of the cats that already have.

The Pack is overrated- they just have that vans song, which i'll admit is catchy
the As are even more overrated- that yadadaimean song is annoying as fuck

But hey fuck it just cuz i don't like them don't mean they don't have mainstream appeal, I just see those kids are to the Bay area/Hyphy scene as I see those guys who sing that stupid ass "Walk it out" song is to Atlanta rap. the shit is corny

Its not hate its just one mans opinion

The Mob Figaz are some rappers that definatly deserve some national exposure, I've been alot of places and I got alot of hate when I play my Bay music but most everyone was feeling the Mob Figaz. I'd just hate to see how a major label would try to market them, they would probably try to make them sound like the bay area versains of Jeezy and Rick Ross. If bay area rappers get signed I hope the major labels just let them be them and not try to change their style since thats what got them there int he first place

Good for everyone though, hopefully this really brings us back for real. They need to show all sides of what we do out here though and not just the hyphy shit.

Bailey and Mess both deserve to get signed as well bTW