BAY GETS MAJOR LABEL DEALS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2005
www.myspace.com
i don't know about the a's and clyde carson though. sorry team fans.[/QUOTE]

Iam sorry but THE TEAM SHYTS on most of the rappers in the bay, my opinion don't get butt hurt or sumthin holla yeeeeeeeeeeeee

Apr 7, 2004
DON'T NOBODY REALLY SHIT ON NOBODY OUT HERE....I THINK EVERYONE HAS THEY OWN SPACE AND HAS MASTERED THEY OWN STYLE TO WHICH MAKES MOST BAY AREA ARTISTS PRETTY MUCH EQUAL...EVERYONE'S PLAYING THEY'RE PART......ONE THING IS THEY NEED TO LET SOME NEW UNHEARD CATS ON.....NO AFFILIATES OF ARTISTS THAT ARE ALREADY ON...BUT BRAND NEW ARTISTS WHO CAME UP BY THEY DAMBSELVES...

Feb 5, 2006
QUINN IS THE TRUTH. I THINK QUINN IS TOO OLD TO GET SIGNED THOUGH. MAJORS ARE TRYNA GET YOUNG DUDES TO COME UP, THEY NOT LOOKIN FOR OLD TIMERS WHO BEEN IN THE GAME SO LONG. WHEN THE HELL IS YA BOY GETTIN SIGNED TO A MAJOR, HE'S BETTER THEN EVERYBODY ON THAT LIST

Mar 27, 2006
707REPRESENTA said:
QUINN IS THE TRUTH. I THINK QUINN IS TOO OLD TO GET SIGNED THOUGH. MAJORS ARE TRYNA GET YOUNG DUDES TO COME UP, THEY NOT LOOKIN FOR OLD TIMERS WHO BEEN IN THE GAME SO LONG. WHEN THE HELL IS YA BOY GETTIN SIGNED TO A MAJOR, HE'S BETTER THEN EVERYBODY ON THAT LIST
Ain't Rick Ross hella old too? that mutha fucka sold hella records....but yeah ya boy needa get signed ASAP....

Feb 5, 2006
YayArea21 said:
Ain't Rick Ross hella old too? that mutha fucka sold hella records....but yeah ya boy needa get signed ASAP....

I SWEAR TO GOD, THAT WAS THE EXACT PERSON I WAS THINKIN OF, TO COUNTER MY RESPONSE. BUT ROSS IS TIGHT AS FUCK, QUINN'S SHIT IT KOO, BUT I THINK HE HAS MORE OF A POETIC STYLE. THATS NOT WUTS HOT

Mar 11, 2006
Mess,Quinn & Killa Keise def. should get signed to major!Iono if its true but i read somewhere on here mess got a distrubition deal with interscope?If so he def. deserves that shit period!

Feb 5, 2006
Tha Truth said:
Mess,Quinn & Killa Keise def. should get signed to major!Iono if its true but i read somewhere on here mess got a distrubition deal with interscope?If so he def. deserves that shit period!

I AGREE WITH U ON MESS. QUINN IS KOO BUT A LIL SEASONED. KEISE IS ON AND OFF, I DONT THINK HES MAJOR MATERIAL

May 21, 2006
i wish best 4 all bay area artists but if dey sign w/ big record label, i hope none uv dem change ther style (main-stream type) jus 4 money n jus 2 go nationwide.

Aug 6, 2006
Legendgary said:
Mistah F.A.B. New Album "The Yellow Bus rydah"

JAN. 23rd 2007

A CLASSIC WAITING TO DROP

G.Archer
That's official? When will his promo start? Can't wait til this fool gets the success he deserves, and I've been waiting on his album for ages shit! lol