AWAX AND THE MOB FIGAZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
like I said you fuckin klown email me your name nigga and Ill come hollar at you about the real, not on the internet. you dont see me puttin g no kinda of info on here....you barely 21 well Im 28...but I was born on oakdale in 1976 when your mom was gettin ready to freebase you bitch ass nigga...and yeah I talk about anyone I want you think I give a fuck what the mob figaz think about me? Im in the traffic and visible you are an internet rapper who "grinds" on 3rd and oakdale in front of all kinds of police so I know you are a lying ass bastard. Im not worried about popularity contests I do me and everyone knows ehre to find me and if they dont I volunteer the info...sucka. I aint sayin shit to you again, if you dont email me your # and hollar at an OG then I know you a nobody.

Feb 1, 2005
B-12 said:
keepahborke: who do yuothink you're talking to homeboy? Im from 1116 Oakalde nigga. tell me what its like in frisco klown. I was bron and raise on oakdale and moved in 92 due to incarceration and I always hit the block. my family is all through there. and I am a blood...415. you been locked up? you sound like a sucka. you on 3rd and oakdale grindin? where @? stop typing in kaps it dont make you sound hard...
why do i always hear bay niggas say " we dont do the color thing ova here" and at the same time i hear niggas saying they bloods and crips. i mean i know about the mexicans and all but i tought niggaz didnt bang in the bay?

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
stunt: it dependes on the person. alot of muthafuckas go to the pen or move to other areas and come back on some color shit. sometimes its about survival. most people dont bang in the bay but every city had its moments. i wont go into my story because thats no the internets biznezz but look deeper and you'd be surprised about more muthafcuaks who banged when they were youngsters...and changed up later and vice versa. peace.

Mar 16, 2005
haha nobody my moms was with your pops freebasin call me nobody but i could tell you this even thouh i aint as old as you i seen and heard enuf to know you and wax niggas stressed off your cases that nigga hustla menshion his name in to many songs but them niggas gonna get more shine then you ever will.william hung get more shine then you ever will i dont give no shit about what you got to say they got more cats who could speak for theyself

Apr 25, 2002
now that I think about it, since smigg, i-rocc and wax been rollin with b-12 they been startin a shit load of beefs.

is that the only way ya'll know how to sell records?

Feb 4, 2004
^where would you get that impression from? @keepahobroke you sound like a fuckin hater who gives a fuck about wax/husalahs beef its not gonna get solved by bitchin back and forth on here let those involved deal with it

Feb 27, 2005
**NoRTHFaCE** said:
SOUNDS LIKE HE FUCKED OFF HIS TIES WIT THE WHOLE CAMP. TOO BAD.

100-

I SAY THIS BECAUSE NOW, I DONT FEEL HE'LL BE AS GOOD AS COULDVE BEEN FUCKIN WIT THE FIGAZ.
I DOUBT RYDAHS GONNA DO ANY TRACKS WIT HIM.
I DONT THINK ANY OF THEM WILL DO BUSINESS WIT THAT WHOLE CAMP..IROCC,WAX WHOEVER.
NOT TO SAY THAT HE CARES, BECAUSE AWAX PROBABLY DOESNT...BUT ITS A BRIDGE THAT GOT BURNED. ROB LO PROBLY WONT DO BEATS 4 HIM, UNLESS THIS GETS SQUASHED...DOUBT IT WILL.

IM LISTENIN TO THAT "2 SIDES OF THE GAME" AND IM LISTENIN TO WAX VERSES AND FAST FORWARDING WOODIES, OR WHOEVER ELSE. LOL- BAD MOVE. AWAX IS GOOD SURROUNDED WIT AVERAGE OR SHIT RAPPERS. SMIGG AND IROCC ARE DECENT.

THE MOB FIGAZ ARE THE BEST RAP GROUP AS A COLLECTIVE (IMO), AND THEYRE ALL GREAT SOLO ARTISTS. THEY WOULDVE BEEN GOOD 4 WAX AS AN ARTIST: MAKE BETTER SONGS, BETTER FEATURES. HE SOUNDS LIKE A VERY BRIGHT GUY, BUT HE ALSO SOUNDS LIKE A HARDHEAD. HE MADE A BAD DECISION AND HES LIVING WITH IT...THATS ABOUT IT.
I GUESS WE'RE PAST THAT NOW, THIS ISNT 50 CENT AND JADAKISS.

100-

Mar 20, 2005
this shit is lame. i'm muthafuckin tired of seein it. whoever the fuck posted this shit got they answer and shit should be left at that. all that cutzey lol look what i started is for bitches and police. fuck it. u can't be no real ass nigga and want some bullshit to continue amongst the whole fuckin board or even agitate it. if there was a mod with some sense they would shoot this shit down now. it's over. i don't ever reply to this bullshit the shit's beneath me but i made 1 exception. that's they buisness period. if u want to see this or that go start some shit urself and then deal with it. bottom line the shit gonna be resolved in due time one way or another but bein in shit for real shit i can say from what i've seen that it usually ain't even the people it start with that get it in the end. i'm tryna be objectionable cause it ain't my buisness. i ain't gonna be around when shit go down and i advise all the bandwaggoners to do the same. this shit is real fuckin life not no popularity contest. ur entitled to ur opinion and wastin ur time but while ur promotin this or that worry about ur own fuckin situation. quit tryna earn net respect and do some real shit however u choose to do it. RESPECT TO THE REAL TIME TELLS ON THE REST!!!!!!!

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
husalahnryda: never lived in east vallejo in my life, white boy with guns...yes. scary...well, depends on how big the muthafuckas Im squaring up with is...lol

benzo: i dont encourage no beefs homeboy, if somebody got a problem with my people or vice versa then we address it.

benzo: we dont no how to sell no records without beef because we never sold no records.

A-Wax F. SUCKAZ in stores now
Smigg Dirtee GOD MADE DIRT in stores now
C-Bo's BLUEZ BROTHERZ in stores now
CG - LONG SOTRY SHORT in stores now
WOODIE/A-WAX in stores now
Luni Coleone/I-Rocc presents HOW THE WEST WAS WON V.2 in stores now

Keep it movin yall...

Feb 12, 2005
lol.............

2.Dont know how many of you have acctualy caught a class-a drug felony- I myself have ----((19 years old 5 pounds of dope))..did one day in custody-bailed out..court for 9 monthes..and eventually plead to drug diversion..since it was my first felony..So you dont nessasarily NEED to serve 7+ years for every drug case.

5 pounds of dope and drug diversion........ quit it already cuzzin......... either you tellin or lying, i think its the latter....... please miss me with the tough talk though......... i hear you but you will not get drug diversion for 5 pounds......... what county is this???????? lol..........

Feb 27, 2005
4 THOSE OF U WHO DONT KNO WHAT DIVERSION IS, ITS WHEN U CLASSIFY URSELF AS A USER AS OPPOSE TO A SELLER...AND THE COURTS PUT U IN A PROGRAM TO GET HELP.
U PUT UP A FRONT, U GET UR SENTENCES REDUCED.
NUFF PEOPLE WHO GOT BIT PULL THAT SHIT OFF.

100-

Aug 4, 2002
My homie got caught wit 30 (yes 30!)lbs of weed and did little to no time for it. He ain't snitch either. When you got chips you got more options when you catch cases.

May 29, 2002
I aint tryin to get in this but there there is a big difference if you get caught with a good amount of dope on a fluke, then getting caught in a FEDERAL investigation. Mandatory sentences are issued even if your a some fry in the case. The feds spend a good amount of money to put someone in jail. Example my boy is in that Navigator case only got charged wit 12.5 grams you guys hear me grams not O's or P"s. He's about to start his bid of 4 1/2 years. My other boy got caught wit 3 zips of that shit only did 5 months in quentin. And another thing how do you pay the feds off?

C

CCCUser925

Mr Vandal said:
I aint tryin to get in this but there there is a big difference if you get caught with a good amount of dope on a fluke, then getting caught in a FEDERAL investigation. Mandatory sentences are issued even if your a some fry in the case. The feds spend a good amount of money to put someone in jail. Example my boy is in that Navigator case only got charged wit 12.5 grams you guys hear me grams not O's or P"s. He's about to start his bid of 4 1/2 years. My other boy got caught wit 3 zips of that shit only did 5 months in quentin. And another thing how do you pay the feds off?
how do you pays the feds?...MONEY and a good lawyer...

i got homies tha have done little time wit big stashes...

a friend of mines from oakland got caught wit 2 bricks of tha yellow brick..only served 10 months..thanks to his lawyer and the money he has...

Feb 12, 2005
not doubting what yall are sayin..........

a paid attorney and depending on who it is can determine the sentence you recieve, no question......... times have changed as well, depending when you caught your case as in year and county..... but 5 pounds and diversion, lol..... im gonna let you tell it cuzzin....... im not sure what prompts people these days to put on a show....... as far this thread, it should just be deleted...... real things happen in the field and should be left there........

Feb 27, 2005
YEA- IF U AINT GOT SOLID PROOF THAT SO AND SO IZ AN INFORMANT, U SHOULDNT MAKE PRE-JUDGEMENTAL ACCUSATIONS. THERE R VARIOUS WAYS TO BEAT THE SYSTEM...CASH AND INFO R THE MOST APPEALING TO THEM- LETZ JUST HOPE SO AND SO DID IT W/ THE FORMER AND NOT THE LATTER.

100-