AWAX AND THE MOB FIGAZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2005
aye my potnah was talkin bout theres a video of killa tay punkin a guy named b-12...yall the same peoples?
and wuts up with that? just curious

Mar 11, 2005
and so what if he got them roblow beats seem to me he need them.
First and foremost, I ain`t here to discuss back and forth, but you need to check out "Thug Deluxe" by A-Wax, Lev Berlak produced the whole album. It was one of the dopest albums last year, in my opinion.
Rob Lo is one of my favourite producers in the game though, I`m eager to hear that "Street epidemic"-compilation..

Apr 28, 2003
LOL siccness is the only place ive ever heard of a people talking about a rapper called A Wax,i asked my friends if they heard of him and the only thing they can bring up is Menace 2 Society,in other words rap beef is played stop talking about other rappers (especially other underground rappers) it makes you look bitter and desparate.....

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I assumed he was still cool with Ridah out of all the Mob Figaz, seems like theres disention between the Mob Figaz themselves. I'd put my money on an A-Wax Ridah collab album before another full length Mob Figaz album ever comes out.

May 15, 2002
whos to say all the figgaz are really as close as everyone thinks they are shit i had niggaz i would die for a few years back who i considered family and over time have had a different perception because of actions they took and now i dont even kick it with em... whos to say some of the figgaz dont feel the same way....just a quick thought... and for that rydah compilation, thats all old shit theres songs on that comp that are over seven years old, jus never made it on a album or the streets and there's roblo beats that have been made years ago that are still being used like their brand new that he probly forgot he even made

Feb 27, 2005
WAX NEVER SAID THERE WAS PAPERWORK ON HUSLAH, HE SAID THERES PAPERWORK ON B.A. AND SECOND, HE SAID HUSLAH WAS RIDIN' WIT SOME1 WHOM HE FELT WAS A SNITCH...AB OR SUM SHIT LIKE THAT. IT SOUNDED LIKE THAT SONG WAS HARD FEELINGS COS HE HEARD HUS MADE A TRACK BOUT HIM, WITH A COUPLE MENTIONS TO TRY AND FUCK UP HIS STREET CRED.
BUT YA: IT LOOKS BAD ON THE WHOLE GROUP IF A MEMBER IS DISRESPECTED BY AN OUTSIDER. NOT TO MENTION CERTAIN OTHER MEMBERS OF THE MOB FIGAZ NAMES WERE MENTIONED IN WAX' DISS TRACK.
WE WOULDNT B TALKIN BOUT THIS IF IT WERENT INTERESTING.

100-

Apr 23, 2005
Smig cleared it up for you mob fans. we all no awax got problem with husla how did the rest of awax label get involeved.awax music slap now but what make everyone think ryda not ridin with the mob i seen that article in murda dog

Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
Im sick of seeing this thread pop up all the time. The Mob Figaz all look out for each other, even though they are all out pursuing their own particulars right now. I don't know how you can say Rydah and Husalah aren't cool, they are cousins. I asked Jacka about this situation and he told me that when this initally happened he told Wax that Hus wanted to fight and deal with it. Awax declined from what he told me. If you think Hus is a snitch why hasn't he been dealt with yet? Why is he visible in Oakland, San Francisco, Pittsburg, i.e. everywhere. I think we all need to just leave this subject alone and stop talking about it. Hus has a solid reputation in the streets, and that alone should merit that he be given the benefit of the doubt till proven otherwise.

Sep 29, 2004
franknitty said:
Im sick of seeing this thread pop up all the time. The Mob Figaz all look out for each other, even though they are all out pursuing their own particulars right now. I don't know how you can say Rydah and Husalah aren't cool, they are cousins. I asked Jacka about this situation and he told me that when this initally happened he told Wax that Hus wanted to fight and deal with it. Awax declined from what he told me. If you think Hus is a snitch why hasn't he been dealt with yet? Why is he visible in Oakland, San Francisco, Pittsburg, i.e. everywhere. I think we all need to just leave this subject alone and stop talking about it. Hus has a solid reputation in the streets, and that alone should merit that he be given the benefit of the doubt till proven otherwise.
why hasnt uzi been dealt with?he snitched on the mob!!!! what about wigout form the lo? why aint he been dealt wit?mob take care of they own right?please you bitch...hus is a crossdresser & i got the pic 2 prove it comin soon! & rydah aint ridin wit no rat,blood or no blood blood! dig that!