AWAX AND THE MOB FIGAZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2002
PIE-RX A-WAX said:
why hasnt uzi been dealt with?he snitched on the mob!!!! what about wigout form the lo? why aint he been dealt wit?mob take care of they own right?please you bitch...hus is a crossdresser & i got the pic 2 prove it comin soon! & rydah aint ridin wit no rat,blood or no blood blood! dig that!
Since A-Wax is in the building, I'll ask the question everybody wants to know the answer to.

A-Wax, do you got beef wit all the Mob Figaz or just Hus?

Aug 20, 2004
franknitty said:
Im sick of seeing this thread pop up all the time. The Mob Figaz all look out for each other, even though they are all out pursuing their own particulars right now. I don't know how you can say Rydah and Husalah aren't cool, they are cousins. I asked Jacka about this situation and he told me that when this initally happened he told Wax that Hus wanted to fight and deal with it. Awax declined from what he told me. If you think Hus is a snitch why hasn't he been dealt with yet? Why is he visible in Oakland, San Francisco, Pittsburg, i.e. everywhere. I think we all need to just leave this subject alone and stop talking about it. Hus has a solid reputation in the streets, and that alone should merit that he be given the benefit of the doubt till proven otherwise.
Ok...what i dont understand is...how Hus got only 13 months for what...15 birds???Cmon now dog...you and i and ANYONE that be in the streets know for a FACT...that muthafuckas is gettin 7+ years for havin ONE Key on em...yet he get caught with 15 and only did a year and som change?????I dont care if JOHNNY COCHRAN(RIP) is your lawyer and you paid the damn judge off...you aint gettin outta that...somethin dont add up...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^Just cuz Hus said that shit in a song don't that shit actually happened, it could just be a song rappers like to tell stories. That song is like a 1 year old anyways, I havn't heard about Hus getting locked up at all.

Really I could care less, I bump the Mob Figaz and I bump A-Wax. I'm not gonna stop listining to either crew cuz they have beef with eachother. I don't give these cats courtesy calls, I don't know if Hus is a rat or if Wax punked him at the BARS or vice versa. Both crews are tight as hell and thats all that matters to me. Fans get wrapped up in these cats personal business like they are gonna ride for their favorite rappers and shit, get the hell outta here.

Apr 23, 2005
LOL LOOK @ WHAT YOU STARTED AY FORGOT TO SAY FUCK EVERYONE THE MOB CAMP IN HERE PCALI,FRANKNITTY,SCOSASSNESS ALL THE MOBB WHO ALWAYS GET AWAY WITH ALL THE FANS.I HEARD THEY YELLED FUCK YOU ON THAT STAGE TO WHY DONT ANY THEY SAY NOTHIN ON HERE

May 16, 2004
Originally Posted by tonymontana925
^just get off the Mob Figaz dicks and leave this alone

**NoRTHFaCE** said:
WHO U TALKIN 2?
North Face take your punk ass back to the other side of the room and watch Terrance & Phillip fuck face canadian. Sick of accedently exposing myself to your faggit ass posts. Go beer bong some draino bitch.

Feb 27, 2005
moonpizzle said:
North Face take your punk ass back to the other side of the room and watch Terrance & Phillip fuck face canadian. Sick of accedently exposing myself to your faggit ass posts. Go beer bong some draino bitch.
CUT AND PASTE ALL U WANT, LIL' GIRL...BUT SOME1 POSTED UNDERNEATH ME BEFORE 925 WROTE THAT, SO I ASKED HIM WHO HE WAS TALKIN TO-

UR A FUCKIN CLOWN, WANTED TO PICK A LIL' CYBER ARGUMENT- COS MARRIED WIT CHILDRENS NOT ON, AND UR HAVIN' A TEMPER TANTRUM. U LIL' BITCH- ... I NEVER EVEN KNEW WHO THE FUCK U WERE B4 U CALLED ME OUT- UR A GEEK WIT A CHIP ON HIS/HER SHOULDER. IM NOT TRYIN 2 GO BACK AND FORTH WIT U ON THE KEYBOARD...FYI IM IN TORONTO IF I REALLY PISS U OFF THAT MUCH, AND NOT HARD 2 FIND EITHER.

Apr 23, 2005
WE AINT LOOKIN AT NO SPELLIN HERE IM STATEING WHAT I THINK READ IT AGAIN IF YOU HAVE TO WHY NIGGAS GONNA GET MAD IF THAT MY OPINION

Originally Posted by waxteamryda
LOL LOOK @ WHAT YOU STARTED AY FORGOT TO SAY FUCK EVERYONE THE MOB CAMP IN HERE PCALI,FRANKNITTY,SCOSASSNESS ALL THE MOBB WHO ALWAYS GET AWAY WITH ALL THE FANS.I HEARD THEY YELLED FUCK YOU ON THAT STAGE TO WHY DONT ANY THEY SAY NOTHIN ON HERE

Apr 25, 2002
PIE-RX A-WAX said:
KLYDE IS THE ONLY 1 I`M GOOD WIT -F.THEREST
Damn Wax...that's a bad move man....The Mob Figaz are tighter than anyone you fuckin' with right now in my opinion. I hope you sew up all your problems wit 'em, cuz you and the Figaz were tight together.

Aug 20, 2004
jayda650 said:
^Just cuz Hus said that shit in a song don't that shit actually happened, it could just be a song rappers like to tell stories. That song is like a 1 year old anyways, I havn't heard about Hus getting locked up at all.
Im just goin by what i heard...and it aint from that song...

@waxteamryda...

Aint you Wax's homie????Why does it seem like you talkin bad bout Wax???Im just curious....