AWAX AND THE MOB FIGAZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2004
that nigga got a right to know just like evry other person in the threads askin about them rappers busness.if awax aint never posted anything up in the first place niggas wouldnt be askin what do you expect fans to want to know specially if the mob figgas get lot of support

Jan 24, 2004
Lol what make you think he aint fucked up his relationship with them? all that shit his camp talkin on here it aint hard to tell.so what if he on that new comp them is songs old and new and so what if he got them roblow beats seem to me he need them.

Jan 24, 2004
read between the lines it aint hard.as if the figgz dont need roblow? thats they nigga what the fuck are you talkin about roblow is known to come up with the mob so that not even the issue

Oct 27, 2004
www.YNGPCASO.com
HAHA THA FIGZ IS A GROUP OF 5...AS FOR WAX'S RELATIONSHIP WITH THA FIGZ I HAVE NO CLUE BUT IF YOU GOT BEEF WITH ONE CAT OUT A SET THA WHOLE BLOCK GON RIDE YA DIG? HAHA ASK WAX IF YOU REALLY WAN KNO..BUT GO COP DAT BEST OF THA FIGZ HAHA CUS ITS CLASSIC MATERIAL OFF TOP

Feb 27, 2005
ITS SIMPLE. WHEN U DISRESPECT A DUDE FROM A CAMP WHOM THE REST OF HIS CAMP CONSIDERS THEIR BROTHER OR EQUAL; U R MAKING THEM LOOK BAD AND TARNISHING THEIR NAME AS A GROUP, EVEN IF U R SINGLING THE DUDE OUT. CAN'T DO THAT SHIT AND EXPECT EVERYTHING 2 BE PEACHY.

100-

Apr 25, 2002
yeah, I think wax jumped the gun on that bustalah thread and the cinderella story song, thinkin hus was in the lab makin a track bout him. he fucked off any chance to work with the figz.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
benzo and anyone else who loves this hype of who Wax fucks with, Ill say it once...muthafuckaz dont care aobut being friends with rappers. We have our own relationships and we have sold a few million records in our camp as well so we dont need no outsiders to help us do it. If we fuck with you, then we fuck with you on some real shit not this fairy tale rap shit.

And Wax aint jump no gun...F. SUCKAZ is out now and has the whole story...