AWAX AND THE MOB FIGAZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2005
why you in my business for you shouldnt talk yourself.You a dickrider on the mobs dick probly thats why.you got your opininon i got mine but stay out my face your fuckin up the thread

Feb 4, 2005
franknitty said:
Im sick of seeing this thread pop up all the time. The Mob Figaz all look out for each other, even though they are all out pursuing their own particulars right now. I don't know how you can say Rydah and Husalah aren't cool, they are cousins. I asked Jacka about this situation and he told me that when this initally happened he told Wax that Hus wanted to fight and deal with it. Awax declined from what he told me. If you think Hus is a snitch why hasn't he been dealt with yet? Why is he visible in Oakland, San Francisco, Pittsburg, i.e. everywhere. I think we all need to just leave this subject alone and stop talking about it. Hus has a solid reputation in the streets, and that alone should merit that he be given the benefit of the doubt till proven otherwise.
cool, i thought as much, all the recent interviews and new trackz show as much. Plus Hus iz alwayz wit Jacka.

Nigz need to stop gossiping like bitches in this thread 4 real. I listen to the Mobb, never really felt A-Waxs muzik but i respect his hustle so i aint gona hate on duke unless he gets into sum real street shit wit the Mob ( i hope it wont come to that).
I suggest you nigz/wigz/whateva smoke something and stop getting offended and mad by shit that dont even concern you.

And if you aint got 'Bang Fo Bread' yet pick that shit up! :siccness:

Aug 20, 2004
waxteamryda said:
why you in my business for you shouldnt talk yourself.You a dickrider on the mobs dick probly thats why.you got your opininon i got mine but stay out my face your fuckin up the thread
Huh??Ever heard of punctuation???It seperates phrases and sentences...

A dickrider???How did you gather that info???LOL...you just makin shit up???I own every A-Wax album out on the shelves...and only 1 Mob Figaz album...do the math numb nuts...

Feb 27, 2005
Blackandproud said:
cool, i thought as much, all the recent interviews and new trackz show as much. Plus Hus iz alwayz wit Jacka.

Nigz need to stop gossiping like bitches in this thread 4 real. I listen to the Mobb, never really felt A-Waxs muzik but i respect his hustle so i aint gona hate on duke unless he gets into sum real street shit wit the Mob ( i hope it wont come to that).
I suggest you nigz/wigz/whateva smoke something and stop getting offended and mad by shit that dont even concern you.

And if you aint got 'Bang Fo Bread' yet pick that shit up! :siccness:

LOL- I WAS WAITING 4 U TO SHOW UP!

:beard:

Feb 4, 2005
**NoRTHFaCE** said:
^^ ON THE BANG FO BREAD ALBUM, HUS INTRODUCES THE 2ND TRACK AND HE SAYS HES REPPIN' THE "ANIMALS"...U KNO ANYTHING BOUT THIS?

100-
Whas up NorthFace, keepin it G?

Thats the Track with Feddy when they saying '1,2,3 you listening to the sound of the M.o.n.e.y Gang!'. That trackz fire, i dont know ne thing bout the "Animals" though. I was expecting Hus to drop at least one verse on the album but i guess hes workin on his own shit at the momment. The Husalah Track on Freakos new album is fire aswell ( pm me if you aint got it northface).

Ne one know when or what the next Mob Figaz release is gona be?

Feb 27, 2005
Blackandproud said:
Whas up NorthFace, keepin it G?

Thats the Track with Feddy when they saying '1,2,3 you listening to the sound of the M.o.n.e.y Gang!'. That trackz fire, i dont know ne thing bout the "Animals" though. I was expecting Hus to drop at least one verse on the album but i guess hes workin on his own shit at the momment. The Husalah Track on Freakos new album is fire aswell ( pm me if you aint got it northface).

Ne one know when or what the next Mob Figaz release is gona be?
FA SHO MY NIG!

I GOT FREAKOZ ALBUM THO- THX.
YEA THAT HUS TRACK IS DOPE-HE SAID: "I LUV BEAUTIFUL SIGHTS: GUNS, TREES AND FLOWERS".
ILL KEEP U POSTED ON ANY NEW INFO I GET BOUT MOB FIGAZ RELEASES.

STAY UP-

100-

Jan 20, 2004
www.freewebs.com
All i kno my niggaz fuck wit the hustlah and sooner or later shit gon hit the fan and me personally i dont think hustlah snitchd and if he did where the paper work caus ei kno he still fuck wit the jack. if hustlah snitchd his own niggaz woulda put the nigga down. they wouldnt wanna b seen wit that nigga but i still see his niggas fuckin wit em.

Sep 29, 2004
g-felon said:
All i kno my niggaz fuck wit the hustlah and sooner or later shit gon hit the fan and me personally i dont think hustlah snitchd and if he did where the paper work caus ei kno he still fuck wit the jack. if hustlah snitchd his own niggaz woulda put the nigga down. they wouldnt wanna b seen wit that nigga but i still see his niggas fuckin wit em.
ALL YOUR DUDES FUCK WIT A RAT IF THEY FUCK WIT HUS! (I JUST TRANSLATED WHAT YOU SAID) P.S. WHERE`S THE PAPERWORK PROVIN` ME WRONG?PAPERWORK PROVIN` HE DIDNT RAT? WHY IS HE P.C. IN COUNTY? POSTIN BAIL WHEN HE`S ON FEDERAL BAIL? HOW DO YOU DO THAT ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-

Feb 27, 2005
PIE-RX A-WAX said:
ALL YOUR DUDES FUCK WIT A RAT IF THEY FUCK WIT HUS! (I JUST TRANSLATED WHAT YOU SAID) P.S. WHERE`S THE PAPERWORK PROVIN` ME WRONG?PAPERWORK PROVIN` HE DIDNT RAT? WHY IS HE P.C. IN COUNTY? POSTIN BAIL WHEN HE`S ON FEDERAL BAIL? HOW DO YOU DO THAT ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU'VE SEEN EACH OTHER?

100-

Mar 16, 2005
WHY YOU MAD THEM NIGGAZ GOT BAIL?I KNOW FOLKS WHO BEEN SNITCHED ON WHO BEEN DID FED SHIT AND GOT BAIL SOME GOT OUT CUS THEY HAD THE BREAD AND THE ONLY REASON THE REST STAYED LOCKED CUS THEY AINT HAD THE LOOT TO POST SO TELL ME WHY YOU MAD THAT NIGGA HUSTLA AND HIS FOLKS GOT BAIL

Mar 16, 2005
SHUT THAT SHIT UP YOU AINT NOBODY TO TALK NOTHIN TO ME IM RIGHT ON THE CORNER OAKDALE THIRD OUTSIDE MY AUNTIE HOUSE GRINDIN NIGGA WHAT.STUPID ASS THERE MANY NIGGAS OUT ON BAIL FED THAT I KNOW WALKIN THESE STREETS RIGHT NOW WHO AINT EVEN HAD NOTHIN TO DO WITH SNITCHIN U TELLIN MEYOU GONNA STEP TO THESE STRAPPED NIGS?

Feb 27, 2005
B-12 said:
keepahbroke: where you at on oakdale blood? You sound like you condoning ratting and my block dont accept that...
I DONT MEAN TO GET INTO UR CONVO, BUT I BELIEVE HE IS TALKIN BOUT PAYING THEM OFF WITH CA$H, NOT INFO.
THAT ISNT RATTIN', THATS MORE LIKE BUSINESS.

100-

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
keepahborke: who do yuothink you're talking to homeboy? Im from 1116 Oakalde nigga. tell me what its like in frisco klown. I was bron and raise on oakdale and moved in 92 due to incarceration and I always hit the block. my family is all through there. and I am a blood...415. you been locked up? you sound like a sucka. you on 3rd and oakdale grindin? where @? stop typing in kaps it dont make you sound hard...

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
im not gonna really post too much more I dont know why me and Wax get sucked into these conversations anyway but its like this...

northface: not I dont need your input pimp.

keepahbroke: hit me with your name and # if you so official in MY Hood nigga. [email protected] because if you dont know me then you must be an alien...

Mar 16, 2005
i dont give a fuck who do know you its to late you and wax alrady talked about all the mob fig.im goin grab some food right now down third street find me at kfc i dont give no shit.reason why we talkin the real shit cus niggas like hustla smart not to talk shit on here like wax and the whole click aint nobody heard awax out of they bay so niggas gonna leave it at that