AWAX AND THE MOB FIGAZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2005
MY HOMEBOY GOT RATTED OUT BY A CUSTY(S)...
HIS GIRL SHOWED ME THE WHOLE DISCLOSURE (HUGE!!!) AND THE INFORMANTS NAMES WERE SCRATCHED OVER WITH BLACK MARKER ON THE ORIGINALS (I GOT A PHOTOCOPY, SO SAME RESULT ON THE BLOCKED NAMES).
IS THERE A POSSIBILITY THAT THE INFORMANTS NAMES DONT GET RELEASED AT ALL (IN CERTAIN CASES)?

100-

Feb 12, 2005
yeah ask your folks about me and how we put it down........

let me guess, your a crip too........ c'mon man, no need for the bullshit....... i have a FEW afghan potnas in the mont and ill leave it at that...... no need to get offended....... its funny to me how squares on here show, tell, and pretend and took your comment as such........ 5 pounds of dope was misinterpreted...... detective nah cuzzin, i just unfortunately know the legal system.......... weed isnt nothin and can see diversion for that.... callin weed dope though, where you from again..... even the squares out here dont call it dope......... dont take it personell......

Well maybe i should have been more clear...when i said "dope" i shoulda said BUD...does that clear up yer investigation detective? And on top of that WHO THE FUCK are u to be askin about my criminal rap sheet?I got mad afghan comrads in fremont..maybe i Should be askin about lil ol' You...eh?[/QUOTE]

Sep 12, 2002
U should have said bud in the firstplace!!!..Thats a slap on the hand My boy in SW got hit with a 18 months for drivin a truckload..his grammpa who owns the truck doing s dime though..In SW there around the border that has traffiked shit since the begining(alcohol pohibition). It also depends on the County as well as the state your in. Like where i am at now. It is a county shared amongst 60% Whites 2o%and Native --- the other 20% Latinos ---- So the judical is little less strict than a Municipal court that really has a real solid and speedy process. Crossing out of state wit wieght , Fedral case---caring a handle or a handful.

Money will get u out of a case-Cochran dead, I don't know who your gonna go to, all Lawyers are trucks.- U can get off if-if there were wrong procedures--but some of your CO-Dz will get off or less time too!!!

VdZ

Sicc OG
Aug 18, 2003
www.tapevault.com
my boy got wrap for 29 months 2 boats. was dealing with a decoy dea agent for 1 month. met a dude in the fed system that did 13 years and 2 months an o.g from e.p.a name L.P. he was straight educated black guy with a degree in business, never been to jail, clean record, was ratted on by sumone in his group that got did for 2 kicks. snitched on, no physical evidence but a witness testimony to put him behind bars,and was sentenced to 15 years.o.g spent over quarter mill. in legal fees. The feds is almost immpossible to beat. 15 keys and 15 months thats a fuckin rat for sure. i was locked up with big block heads at santa rita, all them cats was facing 5-life from bullshit charges to murder

and with federal bail system... yes you can get bail out with big dope charges, they got this shit call the signature bail. which you can get out by having sumone signin there signature for your bail and they are responible for the whatever $$$$ your bail was if u run. i remeber seeing a couple bank robbers leaving santa rita on signature release bail. its kinda like OR. ( For thoose who are formilar with that in county jails)

May 16, 2004
PLOTONEcallin weed dope though, where you from again..... even the squares out here dont call it dope.........
really though only pigs and square white kids parents call weed "dope"

Originally Posted by djsincere510:
Well maybe i should have been more clear...when i said "dope" i shoulda said BUD...
Yeah you should have huh

Originally Posted by djsincere510:does that clear up yer investigation detective?
detective??? Your the one sounding like a dectective calling bud "Dope"

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Regardless,A-Wax is making hit record after hit record.He might not sell 100,000...but these are underground classics,and underground classics are becoming as rare as white tailbacks.

Some of yah sound like you might be eating donuts while typing?

Sep 27, 2004
**NoRTHFaCE** said:
ROB LO PROBLY WONT DO BEATS 4 HIM, UNLESS THIS GETS SQUASHED...DOUBT IT WILL.100-
I just noticed that Rob Lo produced Track 6 on Woodie and A-Wax- 2 Sides of the Game. It's called My Greed and its just Wax and Dutch.

Feb 4, 2005
BAMMER said:
Regardless,A-Wax is making hit record after hit record.He might not sell 100,000...but these are underground classics,and underground classics are becoming as rare as white tailbacks.

Some of yah sound like you might be eating donuts while typing?
Eating donuts, hahaha funny shit i was thinking the same thing.
Awax has a nice songs but underground classics? I dont think so. But fuck it everyone has different muzik tastes, so i could be wrong.

And by the Way that Rob Lo beat was probley done ages ago and given to Wax when the beef wasent as heated as it is now.
( And you dont have to like a person to sell them a beat.)

Fuck all this inernet shit talking anyway, go pick up that Bang Fo Bread & Best Of Mob Figz on Thizz.

Feb 27, 2005
VdZ said:
and with federal bail system... yes you can get bail out with big dope charges, they got this shit call the signature bail. which you can get out by having sumone signin there signature for your bail and they are responible for the whatever $$$$ your bail was if u run. i remeber seeing a couple bank robbers leaving santa rita on signature release bail. its kinda like OR. ( For thoose who are formilar with that in county jails)
THE PERSON WHO UR BAIL IS UNDER IS CALLED A SURETY.
IF U FUCK UP AND BREACH UR BAIL CONDITIONS, AND THEY (UR SURETY) DONT HAVE THE CHANCE TO PULL IT BEFORE THE COURTS DO THE MATH-THEY LOSE 10% OF THE BAIL UR UNDER. EG. IF U ON A 10G BAIL AND U BREACH; THE SURETY LOSES A GRAND AND U AINT ON BAIL NO MORE. U NOW HAVE A BENCH WARRANT.

100-

May 13, 2005
PIE-RX A-WAX said:
why hasnt uzi been dealt with?he snitched on the mob!!!! what about wigout form the lo? why aint he been dealt wit?mob take care of they own right?please you bitch...hus is a crossdresser & i got the pic 2 prove it comin soon! & rydah aint ridin wit no rat,blood or no blood blood! dig that!

u a fool crossdresser lol uzi a rat damn only u "wax" b puttin out here thats real shitt fuck a snitch my best friend is probally a ratt
a-wax the godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

f. u suckas man

May 13, 2005
(PIZZO)K.C.M.O. said:
u a fool crossdresser lol uzi a rat damn only u "wax" b puttin out here thats real shitt fuck a snitch my best friend is probally a ratt
a-wax the godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

f. u suckas man
i see em out there wind breakers in all i aint got noithing for yuh sorry but naw "wax"

Mar 16, 2005
MacGuinn said:
This type of thread is why I don't post. 90% of this don't belong on the internet. At least B-12 shutting that squareass fake gangsta down was funny as fuck.
who you refer that to its them fake gangsta think they rappers thinkin thye the shit who make this shit look dum