Asian Drivers!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2006
I don't know but San Jose has become a major outlet for Vietnamese culture. They're developing all over and people from all over the Bay come to the shopping centers.

It's gotten crazy with extra traffic. Asian drivers especially. No disrespect to my ethnic cuddy's

Oct 14, 2004
6nate said:
Im so fuckin sick of asian drivers. Every day im dodgin and weavin these muthafuckas, finally I get fuckin rear ended today by one of these bastards. Luckily the damage was all on that fool but the shit cost me like a half hour outta my day. I tore that bitch down though...had him shittin bricks. East side San Jo's becoming a fuckin haven for those nips. Im talkin to all of you too, you know you cant drive, get the fuck off my streets.

What? Your an idiot. Everyone is a bad driver at one point.

Mar 11, 2007
www.myspace.com
6nate said:
Im so fuckin sick of asian drivers. Every day im dodgin and weavin these muthafuckas, finally I get fuckin rear ended today by one of these bastards. Luckily the damage was all on that fool but the shit cost me like a half hour outta my day. I tore that bitch down though...had him shittin bricks. East side San Jo's becoming a fuckin haven for those nips. Im talkin to all of you too, you know you cant drive, get the fuck off my streets.
I hope you don't use the word nip when your out in public. cuz if i heard you i would gut your ass up real quick. its easy to talk shit when your picture isn't up and your hiding behind your little monitor.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
SJ-CALIBER said:
I hope you don't use the word nip when your out in public. cuz if i heard you i would gut your ass up real quick. its easy to talk shit when your picture isn't up and your hiding behind your little monitor.

So you would kill someone over saying a word?

Nov 26, 2003
HaHaHa. You would get fuckin romped on, guaranteed. Lil fuckin bitch, if I felt like callin you a nip in the street...I would and you wouldnt do shit. You would look up at me, hurt your neck and bounce all the way back to chinatown.

Nov 26, 2003
I was goin all fuckin racist on that fool in the middle of the street, outta my anger, with plenty of asian bystanders. I didnt give a shit who was there and no one did shit. Now dont get me wrong I dont ever get like that with racist shit but I was fuckin heated.

Mar 11, 2007
www.myspace.com
6nate said:
I was goin all fuckin racist on that fool in the middle of the street, outta my anger, with plenty of asian bystanders. I didnt give a shit who was there and no one did shit. Now dont get me wrong I dont ever get like that with racist shit but I was fuckin heated.
stop net banging bitch. and yeah i would cut you.

Dec 21, 2005
i dont how this thread went this damn long and nobody mentioned messcans them muthafuckas CAN NOT i repeat CAN NOT drive worth a damn they b doin mainey shit on the road specially in southern cali

Aug 22, 2005
Lo-Lo said:
i dont how this thread went this damn long and nobody mentioned messcans them muthafuckas CAN NOT i repeat CAN NOT drive worth a damn they b doin mainey shit on the road specially in southern cali
Is that a race Messy Marv invented or something