Asian Drivers!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 26, 2003
Im so fuckin sick of asian drivers. Every day im dodgin and weavin these muthafuckas, finally I get fuckin rear ended today by one of these bastards. Luckily the damage was all on that fool but the shit cost me like a half hour outta my day. I tore that bitch down though...had him shittin bricks. East side San Jo's becoming a fuckin haven for those nips. Im talkin to all of you too, you know you cant drive, get the fuck off my streets.

Apr 5, 2005
Tell me about it bro! I'm asian, but real shit though. Ive been saying this shit for the past 3 years. these mother fuckers cannot fuckin drive worth a damn! One time i was at lucky chances taking a smoke break and i seen this chank ass mother fuckin trying to park in one of the stalls. Damn! I swear he had backed up atleast 8 times!!!! geezus mother fuckin christ! What makes it even worse? They take up 2 parking stalls in a compact ass fuckin Honda Civic! Whats the deal with that?

I feel you fustration brother.

May 20, 2002
yea i be dodgin and weavin them asians and female drivers all damn day too. wish i rolled a bucket i would bump them bitches off the road. im asian, but i can drive. the bitches are just stupid its nothin personal ya dig, and the old boater asians just do some rediculouse nonsence shit.

May 7, 2002
^^ You live in the Mission area??? No shit they got Benzes and BMW's... Have you SEEN THEIR HOUSES?? Roll up to Hunters Ln. off'a Mission Ave. Its like fucking Rancho Cucamonga.

May 7, 2002
^^^ You ever seen that $20million dollar house up in the Mission Hills?? I heard some Indian brain surgeon owns it. Shit is huuuuuuuuge. It has its own viniards. Its in the hills.. but in the cuts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
5ive1en said:
So where exatly are you from, Fremont or Milpitas?
Lol

On the real though, gettin a license over here is more difficult than in the States...I got a US and German License and them fuckers still want me to take a test. So now I'm drivin without...

May 16, 2002
6nate said:
Im so fuckin sick of asian drivers. Every day im dodgin and weavin these muthafuckas, finally I get fuckin rear ended today by one of these bastards. Luckily the damage was all on that fool but the shit cost me like a half hour outta my day. I tore that bitch down though...had him shittin bricks. East side San Jo's becoming a fuckin haven for those nips. Im talkin to all of you too, you know you cant drive, get the fuck off my streets.
Don't be stereotyping and getting all racist just because you got hit by an asian. I can drive.

May 7, 2002
COCKBLOCKER said:
hell no i anit seen that shit, if i did id be hittin a lick on that fool! lol, i got some friends that live up in the hills, big houses but nothin like 'CRIBS' status, its funny tho, i go up there smobbin in the scrape thang and all these fools look at me like im crazy or im poor cuz i dont drive a S class. ....wish i could tho :(
Yea, drive down Mission... a few minutes past Ohlone College, and make a Left onto hunters Ln. Crib status houses dog. No lie! And if you keep driving up, you might find that brain surgeon's house. Its fuuuucking huuuuuge. I'm talking like 20acres of some shit lol.. Straight mansion.

Jun 25, 2005
LMAO Yeah I'm asian but I can drive so can my moms n grandmoms...but we all bitch bout them FOBass drivers too LOL! Them muvfukkas wit tha sun visors dat cover they face...WTF is that! They should get blurped for tinted windows! And when I'm speakin on FOBS dats errybody dat is an ESL! If you an ESL take tha bus! LOL! Stop drivin 10 miles under tha gotdamn speedlimit!!!!