Asian Drivers!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2006
Lo-Lo said:
i dont how this thread went this damn long and nobody mentioned messcans them muthafuckas CAN NOT i repeat CAN NOT drive worth a damn they b doin mainey shit on the road specially in southern cali

say that in my face, lets meet up.
you gonna get cut.....let me know when your free so i could stomp you real LO LO to the ground

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
5ive1en said:
Yea, drive down Mission... a few minutes past Ohlone College, and make a Left onto hunters Ln. Crib status houses dog. No lie! And if you keep driving up, you might find that brain surgeon's house. Its fuuuucking huuuuuge. I'm talking like 20acres of some shit lol.. Straight mansion.
fremont hills got some real nice houses

my uncle live there just off of mission and durham and he bought his shit for 750 back in 1997... that shits worth more than 2 mill now though

::

Dec 11, 2005
im asian and i can drive

i know what you guys mean tho most first generation old asians cant drive worth a damn and i have to admit that.

But this is also true for lots of mexicans especially those who are illegal and dont have liscenses and crazy ass black drivers in BUCKET ass shits that seem like its gonna explode any minute out of the day

but all that aside... this thread is turning ugly quick.. why do race threads always end up with hella hate in em?

Feb 26, 2006
MuneyHongry650 said:
i know what you guys mean tho most first generation old asians cant drive worth a damn and i have to admit that.

But this is also true for lots of mexicans especially those who are illegal and dont have liscenses and crazy ass black drivers in BUCKET ass shits that seem like its gonna explode any minute out of the day
It's because they're new to the country. Most of them don't even speak/read English which makes it harder paying attention to road signs. That could go for any race, but since asians are the fastest growing immigrants in the U.S. its a common stereotype.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I have a little theory of why alot of asians cant drive and it has nothing to do with their eyes or any shit like that..

if you ever been to alot of asian countries they dont really drive cars, countries like Japan, Hong Kong etc rely heavily on cabs and train systems to get from point a to point b. I can tell you honestly When i lived in Japan I never drove a car once and pretty much every car i sat in was a cab.

My little theory to me also explains why most asian people arent as fat as us americansfor the most part because they are always on the go, when they arent taking the train to work they are usually walking and in a big fuckin rush to get from point a to point b. pretty much the day i left japan and got a car I must have packed on like 30 pounds in a matter of 2 years. They also dont eat as much shit food as us and eat smaller portions, im sure that fits into the formula

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
thats crazy i thought cops had to take mad avasive driving courses in the acedemy, muthafucka musta dropped his bear claw and he blapped when he tried to pick that shit up

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
SJ-CALIBER said:
Im about 99.9% sure that you NOT stab or cut him for that. Fight or jumping him is another thing but you aint stabbing nobody. If you was as real as you said you was, there would be no need to display a gun on your myspace page. What does the gun prove, are you trying to tell people on the internet that you got a gun?

Mar 11, 2007
www.myspace.com
Quick said:
Im about 99.9% sure that you NOT stab or cut him for that. Fight or jumping him is another thing but you aint stabbing nobody. If you was as real as you said you was, there would be no need to display a gun on your myspace page. What does the gun prove, are you trying to tell people on the internet that you got a gun?
when some one uses the word nip. i do not take it lightly and yes i would stab that person. that gun on my myspace is for marketing purpose to sell the shirts and its working. what would rather have me put on it? flowers?