AP9 on GLP Straight Out The Labb ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i got it on tape and it sounds like shit, them tapes got recycled around town so much that by the time they got to you they sounded horrible haha

i wouldn't know how to rip the tape to computer, u prolly wouldn't want that anyway

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
wrong, Fatal Mentaility was Ooney Mack and O-Fed, later known as The Jacka and Fed-X lol. i got that song million dollar dream and sittin on top of the world from them but i know they got more.
I can't seem to find a clean versian of million dollar dream anywhere, its always fucked up. I'd buy another copy of the point blank range comp for that song, i still have that shit on tape somewhere

I'll be waiting on that fatal Mentality album craig, thats a Looong time comin right there

Aug 7, 2003
i got it on tape and it sounds like shit, them tapes got recycled around town so much that by the time they got to you they sounded horrible haha

i wouldn't know how to rip the tape to computer, u prolly wouldn't want that anyway
get a cassette player, a dual mini stero plug (like dual headphone jacks), plug one in the cassette player the other in the computer in the mic slot, get a audio recorder program, press play on cassette and hit record. then there are audio programs were you can mess with the quality and make the lil hissing sound less noticeable. tahts what i did with that sideways song but that later came out on rydah/freako, el pueble ca cd.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
here u go some OG shit right here, a couple tapes full of old school Pittsburg classics

these are just a couple i found real quick

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
daaaaamn listenin to this old shit bringin back memories

i'mma try to figure out how to rip some of these songs

so can i use like a audio / video cable ? or it gotta be somethin else?

god damn Rob Lo's old mobb beats were the shit

Sep 5, 2008

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
HEADSHOTZ IS A CLASSIC BUT I LIKE MILITARY MINDSTATE AND THE GRINCH!! ALOTTA PEOPLE SEPT ON THE GRINCH TALKEN ABOUT TOO MANY FEATURES BUT THEY TRIPPEN!! SUGE TRIED TO GIVE ME A COUPLE OF TICKETS BUT I TURNED IT DOWN! IF I WOULDVE SIGNED THEN I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO PUT AN ALBUM OUT!! AND THE LAST QUESTION.... AWAX WHO!!!!!

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
HEADSHOTZ IS A CLASSIC BUT I LIKE MILITARY MINDSTATE AND THE GRINCH!! ALOTTA PEOPLE SEPT ON THE GRINCH TALKEN ABOUT TOO MANY FEATURES BUT THEY TRIPPEN!
THE BEST AP.9 ALBUM IS ON DA BLOCK WITH OVER HALF THE PRODUCTION DONE BY THE AMAZING DJ PIMP. THAT ALBUM GOES HARD AS FUCK BUT THEN AGAIN, ALL AP.9 ALBUMS ARE TIGHT. IF YA'LL AINT COPPED ON THA BLOCK MAKE SURE U GET IT ASAP.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
here u go some OG shit right here, a couple tapes full of old school Pittsburg classics

these are just a couple i found real quick

I hope they sound better than the tapes I used to have... lol

someone help him out with ripping them songs!!!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
prolly not haha, u know how much they used to get passed around, so by the time it would get the people outside of their immediate circle the quality would be shit by then, but it's still good to have

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
found a posse cut type of song from the early West Coast Mafia days with Killa Tay, Marvaless, all 5 of the Mob Figaz, and 2 other people I can't identify by voice

all back to back no hook

it was done around the time of Lunasicc "A Million Words A Million Dollars" cuz the song "You Created Me" is right after that song on the tape