AP9 on GLP Straight Out The Labb ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
found a posse cut type of song from the early West Coast Mafia days with Killa Tay, Marvaless, all 5 of the Mob Figaz, and 2 other people I can't identify by voice

all back to back no hook

it was done around the time of Lunasicc "A Million Words A Million Dollars" cuz the song "You Created Me" is right after that song on the tape
That "You Created Me" track has been one of my favorites since the day it was released.

Aug 7, 2003
Dope-Mag has some old school Mob Figaz tracks up wit other Pittsburg artist. come check it out.
http://www.dope-mag.com/magazine/?p=578
let me download those songs, i got most but need 4, 6-9 . that song i wonder dude says its playa peezy or playa p in the first part. there was a rapper playa p wonder if its the same dude or not.

edit: i got song 7, its called "Sydeways" and its off that Rydah/Freako El Pueblo Children cd.

song 9 sounds like O-Fed in the beginning and he talks bout ooney mac and fatal mentaility. UZI raps 2nd.

Jun 3, 2006
dude at dimples was tellin me about a program that rips tapes to your computer and then you can burn em...he told me the name i forget.......i got soooooo much shit on tape, unreleased shit too

Aug 7, 2003
dude at dimples was tellin me about a program that rips tapes to your computer and then you can burn em...he told me the name i forget.......i got soooooo much shit on tape, unreleased shit too
there alot of them. all you need is a cassette player, dual stereo headphone jack wire and the program. you should make them digital cus if you put them on a computer they might be lost forever.