AP9 on GLP Straight Out The Labb ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2003
I was just listening to "Other Side Of The Game" and at the end he gives a shout out to Bishop the barber and dude gets on the mic for a hot sec it sounds like it could be a young AP9

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
yep thats him alright, that was 16 years ago and that muthafucka still sounds the same. I can't believe that GLP record is that old. that shit has me feeling hella old haha. That shit dropped when most of this board was in diapers or not even born yet.

Aug 18, 2002
yep thats him alright, that was 16 years ago and that muthafucka still sounds the same. I can't believe that GLP record is that old. that shit has me feeling hella old haha. That shit dropped when most of this board was in diapers or not even born yet.
Shit....I was already outta high school but seems like yesterday. If a laser reader could burn through a disc it would've done it to my copy by now...lol. Good ear on AP.9...I'mma go back and check that out.

Dec 6, 2005
I was just listening to "Other Side Of The Game" and at the end he gives a shout out to Bishop the barber and dude gets on the mic for a hot sec it sounds like it could be a young AP9
1 of my fav songz D-Moe ripz it on dat song

"1993 FRESH OUTTA CYA ON DA BACK OF DA BUS HEADING BACK 2DA BAY THANGZ CHANGED ON DA TURF FOO ALL MY FOLKS GETTING SMOKED ALL MY POTNAZ ON DAT DOG FOOD"

Aug 17, 2002
^^^ something like that. but it might have been Bishop instead of Feddy. If i remember right they were all on the tape. I only heard it a couple times when I lived in San Jo and my friends brother from Pitt would come through every now and then and one time he brought it. wish I would have recorded it.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
TO SET THE RECORD STRAIT.... MY NAME WAS NEVER 'BISHOP THE BARBER'!!! BISHOP IS MY REAL NAME AND CUTTEN HAIR IS ONE OF THE MANY TALENTS I HAVE!! THATS PART OF BEING VERSATILE!!! IF ANYBODY WANNA KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME JUST ASK!!

Aug 7, 2003
Ap.9 been a fan for years. But whats with all the old mob figaz material you guys used to have? i remember hearing about tapes you guys used to make and would pass out around town and shit. you guys got any of the material around? cus there are a lot of fans that would pay good money to hear them. i really wanna hear that summertime (summer nights) in the P song. and other songs like From the O to the Sto. those songs were classic and there were probably a lot of songs similar like that. And whats up with Rob Lo we aint heard much from him in a minute either.