anyone with asian symbol tatoos may wanna read this. lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com

Disgruntled Asian Tattoo Artist Inks His Revenge

Symbols on the back of a Pitt Student inked by Sakai (inset) were originally meant to say, Pitt junior Brandon Smith wanted a tattoo that proclaimed his manliness, so he decided to get the Chinese characters for "strength" and "honor" on his chest. After 20 minutes under the needle of local tattoo artist Andy Sakai, he emerged with the symbol for "small penis" embedded in his flesh.

"I had it for months before I knew what it really meant," Smith said.

"Then I went jogging through the Carnegie Mellon campus and a group of Asian kids started laughing and calling me 'Shorty.' That's when I knew something was up."

Sakai, an award-winning tattoo artist, was tired of seeing sacred Japanese words, symbols of his heritage, inked on random white people. So he used their blissful ignorance to make an everlasting statement. Any time a customer came to Sakai's home studio wanting Japanese tattooed on them, he modified it into a profane word or phrase.

"All these preppy sorority girls and suburban rich boys think they're so cool 'cause they have a tattoo with Japanese characters. But it doesn't mean shit to them!" Sakai said. "The dumbasses don't even realize that I've written 'slut' or 'pervert' on their skin!"

In the last month, seven people unknowingly received explicit tattoos from the disgruntled artist. Kerri Baker, a Carlow College freshman, paid $50 to have the symbols for "beautiful goddess" etched above her belly button, but when she went into Szechuan Express Asian Noodle Shop sporting a bare midriff, the giggling employees explained to her that the tattoo really said, "Insert General Tso's Chicken Here!"

"I don't even like General Tso's!" Baker sobbed. "I'm a vegetarian!"

Sakai doesn't feel guilty about using hapless college students as canvases for his graffiti.

"I think I'm helping my fellow man by labeling all the stupid people in the world," he explained. "It's not a crime, it's a public service."

Apr 25, 2002
hahahahaha. Know what the fuck you gettin put on your body before gettin inked up....

I don't know whose more stupid, you for calling that Tat artist a stupid "Jap" or the white folks walking around showing off their tats that was basically clowning themselves....

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
im tired of white people getting chinese, or japanese tattoos, i saw an idiot the other day with a chinese tattoo in the middle of his fucking eyebrows, probably said dumbass instead of what he wanted........ hahaha

Dec 7, 2005
Kerri Baker, a Carlow College freshman, paid $50 to have the symbols for "beautiful goddess" etched above her belly button, but when she went into Szechuan Express Asian Noodle Shop sporting a bare midriff, the giggling employees explained to her that the tattoo really said, "Insert General Tso's Chicken Here!"

"I don't even like General Tso's!" Baker sobbed. "I'm a vegetarian!"
LMFAO

Apr 25, 2002
And of course white folks are the ONLY other race to get kanje besides japanese, right.
You right Shea it could happened to any race, but they are referring to white people in them Articles and the Japanese Tat Artist happened to be disgruntled. I mean look at the kid hes the type that'll blend into a Siccness Chat Room, you think that would've happened to a 250 6'3 look thugged out/ biker lookin mofo?

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
You right Shea it could happened to any race, but they are referring to white people in them Articles and the Japanese Tat Artist happened to be disgruntled. I mean look at the kid hes the type that'll blend into a Siccness Chat Room, you think that would've happened to a 250 6'3 look thugged out/ biker lookin mofo?
LOL. u gotta good point...

Apr 25, 2002
apparently no one read my post. :mad:

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
I mean look at the kid hes the type that'll blend into a Siccness Chat Room, you think that would've happened to a 250 6'3 look thugged out/ biker lookin mofo?
yes I do!

When local tattoo artist Andy Sakai was sentenced to five years in prison for inking profanities on hordes of hapless customers, many thought his days of body desecration were over.

They were wrong.

Sakai’s latest victims are no longer college students. His current targets are, ironically, his fellow inmates.

Using a tattoo gun fashioned out of a sharpened paper clip, dental floss, and a ballpoint pen taped to a plastic spork, the disgruntled prisoner has drawn Black Panther Party symbols on white supremacists, written CRIPS 4 EVA on rival gang members, and left dozens of hardened criminals with butterflies, fairies, and unicorns permanently etched in their skin.

“I wanted a stack of skulls on my back,” said murderer Jimmy Drake, “and that Asian prick gave me a giant Winnie the Pooh!”

Many prisoners ask for spider webs on their elbows to signify time spent in jail. Sakai’s webs have hidden messages in them such as, “Fuck Cops,” “I Swallow,” and “Salad Tosser.” Sakai got the idea for the cryptic tats after reading Charlotte’s Web in the prison library. “That E.B. White’s a genius, man,” Sakai proclaimed.

For his own protection, Sakai has been moved to solitary confinement where he’ll serve the rest of his sentence.

“Prison isn’t so bad,” Sakai said. “It gives me time to sit and seriously contemplate my next diabolically evil plan!”