Another one lost R.I.P.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Man fatally shot in San Diego

A man has been shot and killed in the Ridgeview/Webster neighborhood of southeastern San Diego, police said.

The shooting was reported at 47th and A Street, a block north of state Route 94, shortly before 11 p.m. The victim's identity was not released.

Police have closed off the street. No information about the shooter was available.

A man has been shot and killed in the Ridgeview/Webster neighborhood of southeastern San Diego, police said.

The shooting was reported at 47th and A Street, a block north of state Route 94, shortly before 11 p.m. The victim's identity was not released.

Police have closed off the street. No information about the shooter was available.
i just drove past that comin from my girl house on hilltop in the hood. it was hella police blockin off the street too, its rite by the over pass before u get to A St

Mar 13, 2006

Dude that got killed was my uncle's best friend, he was cool as hell too. my dad told me a few days ago, shit was a total shock.

Dec 24, 2003
RIP

I don't say too much but to all the lil homies... jus holla... it really is sum niggas out here that will show u anutha way. we will neva get to what we are reachin fo like this.
THATS REAL TALK RON. WE DEFINITELY NEED MORE OF THAT

RIP TO THE MAN THAT LOST HIS LIFE.