Another school shooting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2011
every gun control person is coming out right now and trying to use it as an excuse
yup, people like this sick fuck will always find a way to hurt people. idk what the answer is to stop them.

i always hate when these cowards kill them self. i rather someone there jump them and beats them before they shot them self so they have to spend the rest of their life in jail getting tortured. death is to easy

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
There are a ton of people who care & feel the pain of those who we dont even know breh. What can we do about it? That I dont know. Only thing I know is to protect my kids, make them safe, & look out for other peoples kids if they are in harms way.
i feel you og, its just too the point of no return.. i feel so numb to this type of tragedy, which is fucked up in its self but when does it stop? when do people realize this type of shit doesnt just happen. Every single one of those lives that were lost along with all of the families that have to go through this bullshit as well are all in my prayers but damn... i just have no words for this shit it really just shows how fucked the world is today/ :dead:
what really erks me is that they almost exploit the situation and the people involved.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2009
i tend not to bother myself with the problems in the world because we have so many... But im a firm believer that no man, woman, or child should have their lives ended by another person... We were meant to be born, live a full life and then die of old age and natural causes... The shit that happened in connecticut is beyond sickening because there are 18 dead children and the gunman himself is said to be dead... So on top of having these innocent kids dead, we'll never know why because the muthafucka that did it is dead... There is no such thing as a safe haven... No matter where you are, you can have everything taken away from you at a moments notice... Parents hug and kiss your kids today because nothing is guaranteed in this life... Make the best of every moment you have with the folks you love and even the people you don't love... Life is waaaaaayyyy too short to be having ill will towards people.... That's my rant for the day... I hope your day is better than the day for those in connecticut... Prayers go out to everybody and happy holidays folks...
taken from my facebook to save time...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
every gun control person is coming out right now and trying to use it as an excuse
As is every "they are going to try to take our guns" person as well. The fact that either is making that the issue right now and trying to use it to push their views or agendas just hours after a something like this happens should honestly be ashamed of themselves.

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Shouldn't nobody be pushin no goddamn agenda while we have over 20 innocent people dead. It don't matter what color these people were, what gender they were, what economic sphere they came from, religion, political party, etc. NONE OF THAT SHIT MATTERS AND ANYONE TRYING TO PUSH SOME FUCKIN AGENDA, INSTEAD OF REACHING OUT IN A POSITIVE WAY, OR TRYING TO BRING THIS NIGGA BACK FROM THE DEAD SO WE CAN EXECUTE HIS ASS, ARE THE ONES WHO SHOULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i gotta stop watching the news, this is getting to me. had a talk with my daughters bout it and how they shouldn't be scared but always keep their eyes open and play dead if shit goes down...
you are doing right by your children, no doubt. it's just fucking sad that these are the life lessons kids gotta hve nowadays. fuckin shit

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
these shootings are going to keep happening. they want your guns.
but i agree with 360, this is what they want so they could push their agenda to take all guns and subsequently strip us of the second amendment.
there was a shooting out here in clakamas mall in portland. next day theyre talking about banning weapons. i think the colorado shooting was very sketchy. shit didnt add up. 6 days later they sign the small arms treaty with the un. topic of discussion was colorado.
[/IMG]

Idk.. another shooting, its real sad dont get me wrong but this is just gonna roll over like anything else. Families will be in mourning but who REALLY cares? The world is so fucked up its going to get worse before it gets better.
I care.

The news interviewing kids that just went through this is some fucking bullshit I swear. Also the fact that these parents are letting them be interviewed is just blowing my mind. Some dude just murdered their teachers, classmates and friends but lets see what they have to say about it.

I don't know why but that just really fucking pissed me off even more right now.
As is every "they are going to try to take our guns" person as well. The fact that either is making that the issue right now and trying to use it to push their views or agendas just hours after a something like this happens should honestly be ashamed of themselves.
Right on brother.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
lol its not the point of "caring".. everyone can say they care easy as fuck but when it comes down to it what else is there? there has to be a stop to this bullshit. man like i said be aware, dont let that dumbed down media type shit fool you there are people behind the scenes. NAMO @NAMO

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
lol its not the point of "caring".. everyone can say they care easy as fuck but when it comes down to it what else is there? there has to be a stop to this bullshit. man like i said be aware, dont let that dumbed down media type shit fool you there are people behind the scenes. NAMO @NAMO
what the fuck... man... my head hurts

Props: jake921660

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Guys, I know you are the land of the free, but can somebody please kill this phelps bitch and her entire family.. PLEASE.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
i think this is one story i really got sick to my stomach when i heard this man..i got a preschooler at home so it hits home..rip to all the innocent children,there in a better place now...as for the guy who shot em...hes lucky on of the dads didnt get a hold of him cause it wouldnt have been pretty he would have been beggin for sucicide

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
:cry:this got to me too I dont have kids either but in my eyes they are angels and defenseless against an act like this. I shed tears for all the victims just thinking abour the children in my life.
I wouldn't call kids angels - kids often do some quite heartless and cruel stuff and the only reason it does not rise to the level of what adults occasionally do is that they don't have the information needed to do it. But they definitely do such things on average more often than adults.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I wouldn't call kids angels - kids often do some quite heartless and cruel stuff and the only reason it does not rise to the level of what adults occasionally do is that they don't have the information needed to do it. But they definitely do such things on average more often than adults.
Thag, now is not the time man. Seriously. Now is not the time for your warped "scientific" shit and I put emphasis on shit. He said they are angels and defenseless against an act like this.

READ WHAT THE FUCK HE POSTED YOU RETARDED MUTHAFUCKA.