Another school shooting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
first and most importantly of all, rest in peace to all who were killed in this tragic event; especially the children who are never going to live life to the fullest

second of all, fuck the coward ass faggot(s) who were responsible for this act...you've got to have nothing but bitch in your bloodline to pull this shit off

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
my son is 5 years old, if something happened like this in his school, i would get more time than the shooters...
Amen to that bro, they'd have to kill me to keep me away from the pile of shit who did it.

Like the homie HERESY @HERESY said, go hug your loved ones & tell them how much they mean to you. Time with anyone, is limited & you never know when it is limited to.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
No women no kids.
Apparently that concept is gone now...
That's just what I was thinkin. These fools prey on the innocent, people who can't do shit back. There is no place in ANY country for people who harm the innocent and people who can't defend themselves. If shit is that bad go talk to a shrink or somebody, go sit down in a corner and pray to Jesus or smoke a blunt, but don't do this, especially to children. What the fuck is goin through these fools head? "I'm gonna go kill kids!!" WTF?!?!?!

Dec 4, 2011
i can't even imagine what those parents are going through...i got 2 daughters age 7 and 5 and if something happened to them i wouldn't know what to do.

i was at clackamas mall the day of the shooting. i wasn't there when it happened. i left at 2:30pm to beat traffic to get down to salem

R.I.P to the little kids and the teachers. my prayers go out to their familys

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
i can't even imagine what those parents are going through...i got 2 daughters age 7 and 5 and if something happened to them i wouldn't know what to do.

i was at clackamas mall the day of the shooting. i wasn't there when it happened. i left at 2:30pm to beat traffic to get down to salem

R.I.P to the little kids and the teachers. my prayers go out to their familys
For real getting that phone call then going there and seeing that scene not knowing if your child is dead or alive....man my heart goes out to these people.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Amen to that bro, they'd have to kill me to keep me away from the pile of shit who did it.

Like the homie HERESY @HERESY said, go hug your loved ones & tell them how much they mean to you. Time with anyone, is limited & you never know when it is limited to.
this shit has me in tears bro. just the thought that it could be mine.

Mar 24, 2004
Not sure id its true but Im reading online the shooters mom was a teacher at the school and that she was one of the victims. But im not hearing anything about that on the TV?