Another school shooting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
these poor little children, scared for their lives @ 6 & 7 years old:

First grade teacher kaitlin roig, 29, locked her 14 students in a classroom bathroom and listened to "tons of shooting" until police came to help.

"it was horrific," roig said. "i thought we were going to die."

she said that the terrified kids were saying, "i just want christmas…i don't want to die. I just want to have christmas."

god damn. :(
fuccin sad man, got a lump in my throat, i just now turned around to my 5 yr. Old daughter and told her i love her...tragic what these parents have to go thru now, it aint right.

Jun 24, 2005
To any of you parents on here, are you explaining anything to your kids about this, or just not letting them hear any of it?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
To any of you parents on here, are you explaining anything to your kids about this, or just not letting them hear any of it?
It's fucking sad that I even have to think about having a conversation with my 4 year old about this. He shouldn't know anything about these situations, but it's reality now.

Yes, I will talk to my 14 year old about it.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I think it is important to talk to your kids about these types of things & give them a sense of security back, trying to reassure them they are safe.

It sucks that at such a young age, when they should be playing & not have a care in the world, they are having to fear being killed in a place that should be sacred, & off-limits to any violence.

Feb 10, 2006
Im debating whether or not to tell my 5 & 9 yr. Old girls...i dont want them to be afraid, you know? Especially if i tell her it happened at school n like the homie shea said its sacred and off limits to any violence. Then what is safe for our children? Crazy...

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Idk.. another shooting, its real sad dont get me wrong but this is just gonna roll over like anything else. Families will be in mourning but who REALLY cares? The world is so fucked up its going to get worse before it gets better.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The news interviewing kids that just went through this is some fucking bullshit I swear. Also the fact that these parents are letting them be interviewed is just blowing my mind. Some dude just murdered their teachers, classmates and friends but lets see what they have to say about it.

I don't know why but that just really fucking pissed me off even more right now.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Holy shit. It turns out the shooter is this dude's little brother and had his ID on him for some reason which is why initial reports said he was the shooter. Their mother was a teacher at the school and among the dead.

What the fuck?
damn that is some fucked up shit, on top of losing his mom dad & brother today, that guys name is ruined for life.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Welp

At least 22 children and one adult have been injured in a knife attack outside a primary school in central China, police say.

An officer said the attack, in the village of Chengping in Henan province, happened shortly before 8am on Friday, as students were arriving for classes.

The attacker, believed to be 36-year-old villager Min Yingjun, is in police custody, said officials.

A county hospital administrator said the man first attacked an elderly woman, then students, before being subdued by security guards. Two students have since been transferred to "better-equipped" hospitals outside the county.

China has witnessed a spate of school stabbings in recent years, leading to more security guards being deployed across the vast country.

In March 2010, eight children were murdered in Nanping, Fujian province, by 41-year-old knifeman Zheng Minsheng. The attacker was executed a month later, hours before 33-year-old Chen Kangbing injured 16 students and a teacher at Hongfu Primary School in Leizhou, Guangdong.

In April 29 2010, 28 school children - mostly four-year-olds - were stabbed alongside two teachers and a security guard in Taixing, Jiangsu. On April 30, Wang Yonglai committed suicide after using a hammer to attack preschool children in Weifang, Shandong.

Further attacks in the months and years following have left 11 children and four adults dead, and several more injured
Children stabbed in attack at Chinese school - Asia-Pacific - Al Jazeera English

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Im so sick of all these fuckin COWARDS & PUNKS goin out shootin INNOCENT people and THEN killin themselves!!! That shit makes me sick to my stomach like literally. I shed a tear for those that didnt make it and another tear is for the RAGE inside that I'm feelin that I cant do anything about.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Im so sick of all these fuckin COWARDS & PUNKS goin out shootin INNOCENT people and THEN killin themselves!!! That shit makes me sick to my stomach like literally. I shed a tear for those that didnt make it and another tear is for the RAGE inside that I'm feelin that I cant do anything about.
I feel the exact same way.