Another school shooting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Shit makes me sick I hope there is a hell for piece of shit people like this
My thoughts on this are the same as yours brotha. The world we live in is full of these pieces of shit. Very unfortunate for these children & families. How could anybody hurt innocent babies like that?

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
My thoughts on this are the same as yours brotha. The world we live in is full of these pieces of shit. Very unfortunate for these children & families. How could anybody hurt innocent babies like that?
no empathy...no soul??? I dont know but this shit has to stop our culture in America is fucked off to be leading to this type of shit happening so often.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
these shootings are going to keep happening. they want your guns.
Are you saying these mass shootings are set up???

I mean I do think some people will use tragedies like this to push their agenda but I dont think no conspiracies are going on. Just random weirdos taken their short comings out on the world. Our society breeds these type of people.

May 4, 2005
Are you saying these mass shootings are set up???

I mean I do think some people will use tragedies like this to push their agenda but I dont think no conspiracies are going on. Just random weirdos taken their short comings out on the world. Our society breeds these type of people.
there was a shooting out here in clakamas mall in portland. next day theyre talking about banning weapons. i think the colorado shooting was very sketchy. shit didnt add up. 6 days later they sign the small arms treaty with the un. topic of discussion was colorado.

tragic loss for every family that lost somebody.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
there was a shooting out here in clakamas mall in portland. next day theyre talking about banning weapons. i think the colorado shooting was very sketchy. shit didnt add up. 6 days later they sign the small arms treaty with the un. topic of discussion was colorado.

tragic loss for every family that lost somebody.
whats the info on the "small arms treaty"???

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I swear if you joke about this topic you should be automatically banned.

This shit is not funny.

This is one of the saddest days in American History if you ask me.

And please miss me with that whole bullshit conspiracy about these being setup or this is the governments doing. These are sick minded individuals with no fucking life and were dead in mind, spirit, and body before they took the life of these innocent children.

What a very sad thing!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
OK, first off, RIP to those who died in this tragic event. My heart goes out to their families, friends, loved ones, etc. Secondly, to everyone here, give your loved ones a hug, call them, check on them, let grudges and all that shit go because this could be you and yours in this crisis. Third, fuck the nigga who did this and, if the guy they have in custody was also involved, they need to publicly execute his ass. Fourth, this ain't about gun control. This country provides roughly 64% of the WORLDS armaments. They don't really give a fuck about you owning guns. Finally and this goes back to the killer, fuck him and his family.

Like I said in the thread where we talked about that fool ass nigga who shot up the Batman flick, we need shared culpability. You do some shit like this? We goin into your house, we snatchin up your grannie ma, knockin over your gold fish tank, kickin the shit out of your dog, slappin yo momma upside her head with a pistol as we bringin her out, bust your sister in the face with the butt of the gun and stomp the fuck out your daddy for bustin in yo bullshit ass momma and not havin that crazy bitch get an abortion.

You go this route and I gurantee this type of shit slows down. You may still have one or two fuckboys doin stupid shit, just so that shit can happen to their family, but a lot of muthafucks would think before they act.