Ah Lil Warning From Young Mess

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Naw bruh he had a myspace bulliten saying the same thing right before the first Cake and Ice cream dropped...He actually did an interview with Siccness saying the shit was fake. Nobody listen.
the cake and ice crean he was referring to was the 6 songs he put up on his myspace. somebody ripped them, and shared them with everybody. on that same interview he was promoting the siccness.net release of cake and ice cream. That was the same interview where he spoke about keyshia cole if i do recall.

Dec 4, 2004
the cake and ice crean he was referring to was the 6 songs he put up on his myspace. somebody ripped them, and shared them with everybody. on that same interview he was promoting the siccness.net release of cake and ice cream. That was the same interview where he spoke about keyshia cole if i do recall.
yeah he claimed someone hacked his myspace and put them up, cuz they were posted on his official page. thats the same interview he said he would put out a 12 disc album. theres a snippet from that interview itself on Cake and Ice Cream saying its just a mixtape and you even hear nemo on there.

I guess things went sour once he sold the album to nemo cuz it didnt say mixtape on the cover???

Status
Not open for further replies.