Ah Lil Warning From Young Mess

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2007
MESSY DIDNT JUST START BANGIN IN 07 I ACTUALLY NOTICED IT BETWEEN TURF POLITICS/DISOBAYISH 02-04 . AT THE END OF THE THUG LIFE VIDEO(YOUTUBE) THROWIN UP THE B.. SOME WORDS ON SUM SONGS ON DISOBAYISH.. JUST MY OBSERVATION..

Jul 29, 2008
MESSY DIDNT JUST START BANGIN IN 07 I ACTUALLY NOTICED IT BETWEEN TURF POLITICS/DISOBAYISH 02-04 . AT THE END OF THE THUG LIFE VIDEO(YOUTUBE) THROWIN UP THE B.. SOME WORDS ON SUM SONGS ON DISOBAYISH.. JUST MY OBSERVATION..
I think its sarcasm by saying "he just started bangin _____". Because we all know when he first came out, he was not bangin Damu. Just like Lil Wayne. It was NOT something they started with, but it something they "joined" somewhere in their music careers.

Cant stay that about Gangsta Dre, Redrum 781, or Mitchy Slick.

Feb 15, 2006
So whats up with a siccness official speaking on why messy marv mighta said this? Just seems like they might wanna defend a product that they're releasing.

Jun 27, 2003
He's a crip with a general census or maybe that is how he feels. It aint 100% true. I think the number of LBC gang members jumped when Snoop came out. And dudes were decked out in Blue because of him and DPGC.
Trend followers.

No everybody is like. That's like saying Bloods eat at Mcdonalds and never at Burger King (Bk) ahahaha. If people are "that" particular, it must be some new kids that get put on. Even a regular gang banger is not gonna "choose" stores based on color. Its not like they are affiliated with gangs.

thats pretty fukn funny though.
I think you missin the point homie, blood don't equal Norteno, and Norteno fa damn sho don't equal blood. So why the homie before was sayin slobs and Nortenos be all up on Messy blah blah woopty woo and shiet.

Jul 29, 2008
I think you missin the point homie, blood don't equal Norteno, and Norteno fa damn sho don't equal blood. So why the homie before was sayin slobs and Nortenos be all up on Messy blah blah woopty woo and shiet.
I got his point. any everyone knows bloods dont equal norte. But it seems like just bekuz he started being a Blood, anyone that associates with Red is an automatic fan. Which is not true.

Mar 17, 2006
I think its sarcasm by saying "he just started bangin _____". Because we all know when he first came out, he was not bangin Damu. Just like Lil Wayne. It was NOT something they started with, but it something they "joined" somewhere in their music careers.

Cant stay that about Gangsta Dre, Redrum 781, or Mitchy Slick.

You can damn near say it about Tupac though...

STRATEGY

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com

Cant stay that about Gangsta Dre, Redrum 781, or Mitchy Slick

You can damn near say it about Tupac though...

STRATEGY
I DONT SEE HOW THAT APPLYS TO PAC. WHEN AND WHERE DID U HEAR AND BLOOD THIS BLOOD THAT COME OUT OF HIS MOUTH???

AND TO STAY ON TOPIC . I LIKE MESS BUT IT SEEMS LIKE THE YAY MAYBE GETTING A HOLD OF HIM. BUT I DONT KNOW DUDE PERSONALLY .ITS WHAT IT SEEMS IN THE PUBLIC EYE..

Jun 12, 2008
MESSY MARV A DICK RIDER AND THE NIGGA AINT NEVER PUTIN NO WORK
HE A BLOOD FROM MARS NIGGA I LIVE IN LOS ANGELES ILL HAVE 100 CRIPS ON HIS LINE

IM FROM FILLMOE STILL OUT HERE REPPIN THE BAY

Status
Not open for further replies.