Ah Lil Warning From Young Mess

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2006
i swear MESS keeps making himself look worse and worse, someone said hes a terrible business man and this right here is really showing it

yeah he claimed someone hacked his myspace and put them up, cuz they were posted on his official page. thats the same interview he said he would put out a 12 disc album. theres a snippet from that interview itself on Cake and Ice Cream saying its just a mixtape and you even hear nemo on there.

I guess things went sour once he sold the album to nemo cuz it didnt say mixtape on the cover???
it does have mixtape on the cover

Oct 30, 2008
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A GOT PUT ON THE SET IN 2007 BLOOD??? Perfectly said there is a gang of slobs and norte's who love mess cuz he is all of a sudden blood, can't stand these lil wayne,birdman,jim jones,mess marv,guce,type of rappers who go with the popular jump on the bandwagon gangbangin shit. If they not about it from the beginning then why all of a sudden they flamed up and talkin all that shit they don't know about.

Apr 25, 2002
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A GOT PUT ON THE SET IN 2007 BLOOD??? Perfectly said there is a gang of slobs and norte's who love mess cuz he is all of a sudden blood,

what the hell does being a norteno have to do with liking messy marv? ? ? ? ? why would any real norteno think like that?

"messy marv is a blood he wears red like me cuz im a norteno i like his music"

the fuck !?

Jul 25, 2007
there is a gang of slobs and norte's who love mess cuz he is all of a sudden blood, can't stand these lil wayne,birdman,jim jones,mess marv,guce,type of rappers who go with the popular jump on the bandwagon gangbangin shit.
because they take that color shit to the extreme. i bet they shop at target instead of wal-mart.

by the way, people still buy cd's nowadays?

Jul 29, 2008
Messy makes good music, and its why i will bump it.

I got this bulletin as well, but this is not the first time an artist has said siccness albums are rip offs. I personally dont know and I bump siccness albums and they good in my book, but why would this have been said.

I hope it all gets cleared up.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
It wouldn't be the first time that an artist got breaded out for an album and then urged folks not to support it. That's homo shit.
wouldnt be the first time mess did it either "Death On A Bitch" ring a bell anyone?

Jul 29, 2008
what the hell does being a norteno have to do with liking messy marv? ? ? ? ? why would any real norteno think like that?
"messy marv is a blood he wears red like me cuz im a norteno i like his music"
the fuck !?
He's a crip with a general census or maybe that is how he feels. It aint 100% true. I think the number of LBC gang members jumped when Snoop came out. And dudes were decked out in Blue because of him and DPGC.
Trend followers.

because they take that color shit to the extreme. i bet they shop at target instead of wal-mart.
by the way, people still buy cd's nowadays?
No everybody is like. That's like saying Bloods eat at Mcdonalds and never at Burger King (Bk) ahahaha. If people are "that" particular, it must be some new kids that get put on. Even a regular gang banger is not gonna "choose" stores based on color. Its not like they are affiliated with gangs.

thats pretty fukn funny though.

Status
Not open for further replies.