A-Wax vs. AP.9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
After m`s said:
crestview crips used 2 be in pittsburg,spraying cats @ drive thrus & shit in the early 90`s.a-wax moved from pittsburg & got into gangbangin..dont ya`ll listen 2 his music?
LOLOLOL!!! YOURE TAKIN IT WAAAY BACK WIT THAT!!! I KNEW SOME FOOS FROM CRESTVIEW... THEY STAYED OFF OF LELAND, THEM FOOS WAS THE HOMIES... A-WAX MOVED FROM PITTSBURG??? THASS A TRIP... LIKE I SAID, I STILL SEE HIM FROM TIME TO TIME AT THE E-Z STOP... IT DOESNT SEEM LIKE HES BANGIN TO ME... WHERE DID WAX MOVE TO???

Jan 22, 2006
SLICC RICC said:
LOLOLOL!!! YOURE TAKIN IT WAAAY BACK WIT THAT!!! I KNEW SOME FOOS FROM CRESTVIEW... THEY STAYED OFF OF LELAND, THEM FOOS WAS THE HOMIES... A-WAX MOVED FROM PITTSBURG??? THASS A TRIP... LIKE I SAID, I STILL SEE HIM FROM TIME TO TIME AT THE E-Z STOP... IT DOESNT SEEM LIKE HES BANGIN TO ME... WHERE DID WAX MOVE TO???
he moved to washington & went 2 walla walla on some gangbangin shit.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
stunt1on1 said:
The funny thing is its a bunch of whiteboys and squares on this board talking about snitching and this and that behind a computer.. none of you niggaz would say shit in any of these niggaz faces..
haha i've been saying that... these ol corny ass rap fans are tryna look cool and embrace this "stop snitchin" trend knowing that shit won't apply to them EVER in their life.

::

Sep 27, 2005
crestview crips used 2 be in pittsburg,spraying cats @ drive thrus & shit in the early 90`s.a-wax moved from pittsburg & got into gangbangin..dont ya`ll listen 2 his music?

thats gangsta sprayin fast food workers, i wonder wut they sprayed them with ? hmm.....

Jun 5, 2004
WattsUp said:
thats gangsta sprayin fast food workers, i wonder wut they sprayed them with ? hmm.....
i think he meant bangers got shot while they were eating. not that fast food workers got shot...

that would be some shit tho lol "i said no pickles bitch" POP POP!!!

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
naw, i have to disagree cutty. if youve heard savage timez, 65gz,waxfase, etc, then you know hes dope. wax is still nice with the lyrics, but he switched his steez up in a real way, i havent adjusted to it yet, but i give every wax album a chance

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
lol at wacker than wu-tang, I like that ;)

I used to like A-Wax til Conzepts & Contradictions (including). I don't like the fact that he's dissin Mob Figaz, BA and Roblo though. In the very childish way. Lyrics like "Fedx got shot to the dome, so we know he can't think for himself..." or somethin like that. C'mon dawg, what you dissin for? It's obvious you ain't got no reason.

I can't listen to him now when I know he dissed one of my favorite groups.

Jun 2, 2002
to the guy from the chi: i doubt wax gets recognized that much in the bay, there's no way muthafuckers in chicago would recognize him to do anything...even if he WAS out there.

to the folks saying only white people support wax: if you're trying to make a solid case, come up with some better arguments, forreal. that shit is a pussy ass cop-out...come on

three quarters of you muthafuckers sound like some 14-17 year olds, but come to think of it, you probably are...

peace

Jun 16, 2005
porkchopubeezy said:
people actualy think awax is good ? i herd a bunch of his music he is wacker than wu-tang clan

lol, wacker than wu tang clan.

bieng wacker than wu tang clan would actually mean youre not bad, shit you may even be good..

:confused: