A-Wax vs. AP.9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2005
awax heard hus had a song dissin him and then he went on some he say she say shit and called hus a snitch.. and now he beefing with all the mobfigaz and pblack and ba..

Mar 28, 2006
parkrep said:
you forgot husslah an rydah
rydah is the only mob figa a-wax is coo wit..if u listen to all his diss tracks he dont say nuttin bout rydah

EASTSIDEUP said:
awax heard hus had a song dissin him and then he went on some he say she say shit and called hus a snitch.. and now he beefing with all the mobfigaz and pblack and ba..
he aint funkin wit rydah..he the only one he cool wit unless shit changed..can someone confirm

Jan 28, 2006
NOT 4 NUTHIN MY NIGGA BLACK EXPLAIND AWAX SCARED OF KLYDE ON SUM STREET SHIT AND HE DONT WANNA CROSS THAT LINE BUT NIGGAS AINT SPOKE ON IT COS THAT AINT HOW NIGGAS MOVE. WAX IS A COMMEDIAN

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Amaretto said:
what was the name of the song that started it all?
im high and lost interest in this a while ago, but the song that started it was a husalah song with that cowboy sounding beat, i forgot it, its got rodeo in the title or something, ANYWAY, he said he got caught with 15 kicks outta state (which is no doubt major weight, in another state), and he only did 15 months (not an equal bid).

so then A-wax came out with "cinderella story" dissing Hus, Big Von, etc.

that was over a year ago. since then there have been more diss songs, but thats basically the beginning, in terms of songs and how much i know.

Mar 28, 2006
DubbC415 said:
im high and lost interest in this a while ago, but the song that started it was a husalah song with that cowboy sounding beat, i forgot it, its got rodeo in the title or something, ANYWAY, he said he got caught with 15 kicks outta state (which is no doubt major weight, in another state), and he only did 15 months (not an equal bid).

that was over a year ago. since then there have been more diss songs, but thats basically the beginning, in terms of songs and how much i know.
i think that track is called "dont talk about it" and i think its on the first dopegame not sure tho

May 9, 2002
DubbC415 said:

Its not a "cowboy" song homie...lol...its a sample from The Carpenters...i just cant remmeber which song at the moment...

And yes...its the Hus track off the Dopegame cd...but i dont recall Hus dissin Wax....

Its the fact that Hus had a line about only gettin 15 months for a federal drug case in Chicago which is pretty light for gettin caught with soemthing like 13 kicks....i guess Wax heard that and got suspicious....or thats what i was told anyways....who knows...i dont care....keep makin good music...