A-Wax vs. AP.9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2006
www.myspace.com
In my opinion I think A-WAX got ripped by my boy AP-9. Fo real "Respect somethin" is way tight and lays it all down. Say what you want I call em like I see em. And for homeboy talkin like AP-9 aint got flows, wow man you must not have heard the last track on his new, on the block cd. Definition of knock, my beat never sounded so loud not to mention the flames. You see

May 9, 2002
fuckupayme41510 said:
In my opinion I think A-WAX got ripped by my boy AP-9. Fo real "Respect somethin" is way tight and lays it all down. Say what you want I call em like I see em. And for homeboy talkin like AP-9 aint got flows, wow man you must not have heard the last track on his new, on the block cd. Definition of knock, my beat never sounded so loud not to mention the flames. You see
Ap is OK on the mic....but he aint fuckin with Wax....plain & simple...

And of course youre gonna side with AP...thats youe homie right???Cmon now....can you say...BIASED????

"Just cus your momma said you were a good rapper...dont mean you are!"

Jan 28, 2006
THIS NIGGA AWAX BEEN TALKIN BOUT THIS SHIT TOO MUCH AND HE CHANGED HIS STORY SO MANY TIMES AND NO1 KNOWS WHERE THE FUCK HE AT AND I HEARD DUDE BEEN GETTIN CRAZY SKINNY COS OF DA COKE AND HE HIDIN OUT SOMEWHERE. THE NIGGA CANT COME TO CHICAGO, HE BE TALKIN BOUT CHICAGO CALLIN NIGGAS NAMES OUT WHO MY NIGGAS CHECKED (AND JAMMD HAHAHAHAHA) LIKE THEY FACTORS. THEY WOULDNT SPEAK ON PBLACK, HE JUST GETTIN MORE PEOPLE IN TROUBLE WHERE THE FUCK HE MEET THESE NIGGAS THE INTERNET? COS THEY AINT MAKIN MOVES OUT HERE STR8 SUCKAZ. NIGGAS KNO WHERE I B AT, SO COME HOLLA @ ME DA BREADHOUSE GWAP BOYZ NIGGA

Jan 22, 2006
In 1986 Congress enacted mandatory minimum sentencing laws, which force judges to deliver fixed sentences to individuals convicted of a crime, regardless of culpability or other mitigating factors. Federal mandatory drug sentences are determined based on three factors: the type of drug, weight of the drug mixture (or alleged weight in conspiracy cases), and the number of prior convictions. Judges are unable to consider other important factors such as the offender's role, motivation, and the likelihood of recidivism. Only by providing the prosecutor with "substantial assistance", (information that aids the government in prosecuting other offenders) may defendants reduce their mandatory sentences. This creates huge incentives for people charged with drug offenses to provide false information in order to receive a shorter sentence.

Although Congress intended mandatory sentences to target "king pins" and managers in drug distribution networks, the U.S. Sentencing Commission reports that only 5.5 percent of all federal crack cocaine defendants and 11 percent of federal drug defendants are high-level drug dealers. This is because the most culpable defendants are also the defendants who are in the best position to provide prosecutors with enough information to obtain sentence reductions - the only way to reduce a mandatory sentence. Low-level offenders, such as drug mules or street dealers, often end up serving longer sentences because they have little or no information to provide the government.

The U.S. Sentencing Commission and the Department of Justice have both concluded that mandatory sentencing fails to deter crime. Furthermore, mandatory minimums have worsened racial and gender disparities and have contributed greatly toward prison overcrowding. Mandatory minimum sentencing is costly and unjust. Mandatory sentencing does not eliminate sentencing disparities; instead it shifts decision-making authority from judges to prosecutors, who operate without accountability. Mandatory minimums fail to punish high-level dealers. Finally, mandatory sentences are responsible for sending record numbers of women and people of color to prison

Oct 4, 2004
After m`s said:
In 1986 Congress enacted mandatory minimum sentencing laws, which force judges to deliver fixed sentences to individuals convicted of a crime, regardless of culpability or other mitigating factors. Federal mandatory drug sentences are determined based on three factors: the type of drug, weight of the drug mixture (or alleged weight in conspiracy cases), and the number of prior convictions. Judges are unable to consider other important factors such as the offender's role, motivation, and the likelihood of recidivism. Only by providing the prosecutor with "substantial assistance", (information that aids the government in prosecuting other offenders) may defendants reduce their mandatory sentences. This creates huge incentives for people charged with drug offenses to provide false information in order to receive a shorter sentence.

Although Congress intended mandatory sentences to target "king pins" and managers in drug distribution networks, the U.S. Sentencing Commission reports that only 5.5 percent of all federal crack cocaine defendants and 11 percent of federal drug defendants are high-level drug dealers. This is because the most culpable defendants are also the defendants who are in the best position to provide prosecutors with enough information to obtain sentence reductions - the only way to reduce a mandatory sentence. Low-level offenders, such as drug mules or street dealers, often end up serving longer sentences because they have little or no information to provide the government.

The U.S. Sentencing Commission and the Department of Justice have both concluded that mandatory sentencing fails to deter crime. Furthermore, mandatory minimums have worsened racial and gender disparities and have contributed greatly toward prison overcrowding. Mandatory minimum sentencing is costly and unjust. Mandatory sentencing does not eliminate sentencing disparities; instead it shifts decision-making authority from judges to prosecutors, who operate without accountability. Mandatory minimums fail to punish high-level dealers. Finally, mandatory sentences are responsible for sending record numbers of women and people of color to prison
r u a 50-fif? I'm playin... thanks 4 the information

Mar 13, 2005
BrEaDHoUsE said:
NOT 4 NUTHIN MY NIGGA BLACK EXPLAIND AWAX SCARED OF KLYDE ON SUM STREET SHIT AND HE DONT WANNA CROSS THAT LINE
that really dont make any sense.. why would he go at everybody but rydah?.. i really doubt rydah holds more weight in the streets then jacka, fed-x, ap9, hus and black all put together and he spoke on all them niggaz..

i dont know any of the mobfigaz like that.. but black is a real nigga i know that.. no matter what anyone say i know that nigga with the biz 4real..

Jun 2, 2002
only thing i remember wax saying was "klyde know i keep a strap on me".

anyway, i like both ap and awax, but for those who really think ap9 out battled wax lyrically, you're on one. they weren't even close...

Jan 22, 2006
In the federal system, there are two levels of mandatory minimums, with each level doubling for defendants with prior convictions. The first tier requires a minimum sentence of imprisonment for five years (10 with a prior felony drug conviction), and the second tier requires a minimum of 10 years (20 with one prior felony drug conviction, and mandatory life with two such prior convictions). Of that, defendants can receive a reduction in the time they serve in prison of only 54 days per year as a reward for 'good behavior,' which means they must actually serve about 85% of their sentences.

Mar 28, 2006
3xLaZY said:
only thing i remember wax saying was "klyde know i keep a strap on me".

anyway, i like both ap and awax, but for those who really think ap9 out battled wax lyrically, you're on one. they weren't even close...
on "cinderella story" he was talkin bout "he(rydah) aint ridin wit u(husalah), he aint sidin wit snitches" or something very very similar to that

Jan 22, 2006
The sentences imposed in federal cocaine cases are based on a combination of sentencing
guidelines and statutory rules (referred to throughout this paper as the “federal sentencing scheme”).
The U.S. Sentencing Guidelines (the “Guidelines”) specify ranges of imprisonment based on offense
and offender characteristics. A set of overlapping statutes define the federal cocaine offenses –
possession of cocaine base and trafficking in cocaine base or cocaine powder – and prescribe
mandatory minimum and maximum penalties that may be imposed for these offenses.
These mandatory minimums establish two tiers of mandatory prison terms for first-time drug
traffickers:
• a five-year minimum sentence for individuals convicted of trafficking 5 grams of
cocaine base or 500 grams of powder, and
• a ten-year minimum sentence for individuals convicted of trafficking 50 grams of
cocaine base1 or 5,000 grams of power.
The Guidelines are based on the mandatory minimums in a way that perpetuates the 100:1
differential in the amount of powder and crack cocaine required for the imposition of a given
sentence. Thus, for instance, a first-time, non-violent offender convicted of trafficking in 15,000
grams (15 kg.) of powder cocaine or 150 grams of crack cocaine would face the same penalty range
of 151 to 188 months.
The federal sentencing scheme has been criticized

Mar 13, 2005
isnt he about to go in for 7 years...

really tho i dont give a fuck about all these gay ass beefs.. niggaz is really dying in these streets and these clown ass niggaz wanna call they little rapbattles "beefs".. and all i know is that piru shit he claiming is groupie shit

Mar 8, 2006
Who gives a fuck?? This shit is all speculation, man, really. The question is: AP9 or Wax?? Its one or the other...Whether Husalah is doin 15 minutes or 15 years does not say whether Wax is better than AP9 or not. Stick to the script on this one...Please.