A-Wax vs. AP.9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2006

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...OhCoy! and 360/541 ya'll hella crack me up on here. I feel ya tho!!!! Wax SHITS on ap9 and hus. Their diss songs really don't compare to Wax's shit. Wax gets more on a personal level...and ugly black got himself involved because he was a NOBODY and wanted to find anyway to get a fanbase....

"i never even met this ugly black dude in my life"-wax

Jul 17, 2005
immaking10 said:

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...OhCoy! and 360/541 ya'll hella crack me up on here. I feel ya tho!!!! Wax SHITS on ap9 and hus. Their diss songs really don't compare to Wax's shit. Wax gets more on a personal level...and ugly black got himself involved because he was a NOBODY and wanted to find anyway to get a fanbase....

"i never even met this ugly black dude in my life"-wax
u serious man? all wax ever has to say bout ap9 is that he a barber and got some tatoos now he think he hard... every rhyme... he a barber... cut my hair... and for your info... it was wax that started in on ap9... when he "CLAIMS" he called ap9 a bitch in a club... YAH RIGHT...