A-Wax vs. AP.9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2006
stunt1on1 said:
like i said dont speak on shit you know nothing about homie... thats all the internet is a bunch of niggaz talking about shit they think they know everything about.. im not going back and forth with you.. and none of them niggaz were rappers... just life your life homie stop worrying about other niggaz and enjoy the music.. its not that serious hating is bad for your health
you speaking on shit u know nothing about telling me dont speak on something i dont know about..whats so gangsta about that jesus piece spider had on @ his show last week? how tuff is THAT?

Feb 1, 2005
After m`s said:
you speaking on shit u know nothing about telling me dont speak on something i dont know about..whats so gangsta about that jesus piece spider had on @ his show last week? how tuff is THAT?
And how tough is niggaz in the chi running around with young bucks gunit spinner chain for a YEAR before they (gunit) BOUGHT IT BACK..

But anyway im not here to defend no niggaz or go back and forth geeks and haters that wouldnt talk that shit in real life... you intetnernerds obsessed with all this shit get a life lil nigga.. i dont argue with nerdy act tough on the net kids that say dumb shit like this :

"fuck this chicago sucka 4 thinkin he can put his nose in bay biz! he would do 100 years in p.c. because if he did kill a-wax he wouldnt be good in the pen. pirus would rape that 4 corner buster!"

Aug 17, 2002
lol anyone notice how many non blacks on this board are on Wax's "side."

Some of you are a trip.
A-Wax got flows but he aint your savior. Its as if there is a group of inferior feelin fools just sittin there hoping Wax puts hands on Hus, AP, whoever.
Yall gonna get off on that?
My observation is not by any means empirical so dont get all uppity if you dont fit in it.
Ive seen this discussion a few times over the last year, and every time it plays out the ^^^same way^^^

Jan 28, 2006
Y'ALL WAX FANS KILL ME FUCK THE MUSIC THIS NIGGA CANT GO NOWHERE. HE BANNED FROM HIS OWN TURF, PLUS HE CANT REALLY GO CERTAIN AND CERTAIN PLACES COSS NIGGAS'LL POP UP ON HIM (TRY COMIN OUT THESE WAYS). HE GOTTA B IN THOSE QUIET PLACES WHERE HE WONT RUN INTO NO1 COS COKEBOY BOUT 2 GET STRIPPED ON SITE. ROLLS LIKE 2 DEEP AND THE MAN DEM R GONNA SHOT HIM IF THEY SEE HIM AND WHOEVER WIT HIM BETTA THROW THEY TRACK SHOES ON AND BOOK IT HAHAHA. HE GOT CRED ON THE INTERNET, WE BEEN LOOKIN 4 HIM BUT THIS NIGGA WANNA TAKE PICTURES IN PRIVATE AND SQUEEZE HIS FACE. YOUR SAC NIGGAS AINT GONNA BACK U WHEN IT JUMPS OFF OUT HERE, OVER THERE REMEMBER DAT PUSS I KNO U READ THIS. FUCK THIS LIL BITCH AND HIS FANBASE GWAP BOYS NIGGA

May 9, 2002
anti_L7 said:
:cheeky: lol! That's the funniest shit I heard all week. Thanks for the laugh.
Well heres some more "laugh" for ya...

A-Wax makes Ap9 look like Dr.Suess on the mic...and if ANYONE cant see that...they are on METH....HARDCORE....

Theres opinions....and then theres FACTS...its a FACT that A-Wax is superior lyrical wise...

Sometimes i think you foold dont even LISTEN to rap....

Jan 22, 2006
EASTSIDEUP said:
tonymontana since when you niggaz start gangbangin in pittsburg lol
crestview crips used 2 be in pittsburg,spraying cats @ drive thrus & shit in the early 90`s.a-wax moved from pittsburg & got into gangbangin..dont ya`ll listen 2 his music?