A-Wax vs. AP.9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2006
tonymontana925 said:
read what after m's posted homie do the math it aint that hard theres no such thing as 15 months in the feds its callled snitc....nevermind
Its called dudes behind the CPU that wouldn't call Hus a snitch in his grill for nuthin! This is stupid shit mayne...I don't even want to get into the shit, but off top, sources tell me Hus is getting ready to do 4 1/2 and I ain't talkin months. But really, like I said, this shit is all speculation and doesn't really have anything to do with whether A Wax is better than AP 9. This is some gossip column type shit. That's what the fuck Siccness is turning into...A Gossip column. REAL TALK!!

Feb 1, 2005
The funny thing is its a bunch of whiteboys and squares on this board talking about snitching and this and that behind a computer.. none of you niggaz would say shit in any of these niggaz faces..

May 4, 2005
stunt1on1 said:
The funny thing is its a bunch of whiteboys and squares on this board talking about snitching and this and that behind a computer.. none of you niggaz would say shit in any of these niggaz faces..
What The Fuck Is So tuff about Hus... ?

yall act like hus is some super thug nigga on debo status... pleaseeee.

Feb 1, 2005
After m`s said:
whats so tuff about yuk givin up his chain?
dont speak on shit you know nothing about homie... nobody gave up no chains 6 on 1 at gunpoint.. and niggaz act like 50 regime niggaz didnt stomp at niggaz at the bet pre awards party...

Jan 22, 2006
yuks tuff because he can rally rappers tryin 2 get on?? wow, that makes yuk tuff? they wasnt fightin for yuk chain @ them awards,they doing what they think is nessicary to get some rap recognition. thats tuff...

Feb 1, 2005
360_541 said:
Im just quote'n in general.

alotta rappers is bitch.

off top though... BETA BOSSALINI IS A KNOCKOUT ARTIST.
yeah but still nobody on here would walk up any of these bitch rappers and say it in their faces cuz they are BIGGER BITCHES.. aint no john gottis on here.. its all squares that wouldnt say none of the shit they type in real life anyway..

Feb 1, 2005
After m`s said:
yuks tuff because he can rally rappers tryin 2 get on?? wow, that makes yuk tuff? they wasnt fightin for yuk chain @ them awards,they doing what they think is nessicary to get some rap recognition. thats tuff...
like i said dont speak on shit you know nothing about homie... thats all the internet is a bunch of niggaz talking about shit they think they know everything about.. im not going back and forth with you.. and none of them niggaz were rappers... just life your life homie stop worrying about other niggaz and enjoy the music.. its not that serious hating is bad for your health