A-Wax - Hey Yukmouth (Yukmouth Diss)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
Axel Rose had a 10x platinum record w/ Guns & Roses. That was in 1988 or some shit. Yuk was hot a couple years after that.

Now A-Wax is pushin and buildin momentum so as of April 11th 2012 I feel the comparison in terms of buzz, skills, production and content is comparable. And that my friends is the tale of the tape

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
G @guerrero hip hip/rap is built on beef from mc shan vs krs one, kool moe dee vs ll cool j, the list goes on. there is nothing wrong with two rappers having a rap battle.
i think we support the rap battle aspect, but i dont think anyone here supports two rappers having legitimate beef in the streets.

I Totally Agree But The Beef That Artist Potray Out Here Is I Wanna Kill You Beef Not Im Better Then You So Let Me Show You My Skill!!! Thats 100% Different...

Aug 14, 2005
u sound like a biased groupie awax is ok but cinderella story is garbage
................... Ap9 melted awax
homie im more of an AP-9 fan but u know this a lie man. Wax got teh mob good. gotta give em credit. i dont own any awax music but im lookin more into him because of the good music hes putting out.

Aug 17, 2002
that respect something song is hella tight but it does not really have battle lyrics.

"i'ma cut this nias balls off and it to em/make him know this is real life not a movie"

rap wise and musically it sounded good but that's not really dissing anything specific about awax

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
IMO I dont think anyone from this figaz is on wax level lyrically....

I would say Ridah can get up there but he aint dropped nothin solid for a minute.

Now if were just talkin straight up music track for track I would say jack and hus have dropped better music overall...wax drops some dope shit here and there but jack and hus make better music...just my 2 cents

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Since we're talking about the ap x wax beef, i do remember hearing a song with dru down and pretty black calling wax a child molester lol. Wasn't a good song or anything, cold shit tho.