A-Wax - Hey Yukmouth (Yukmouth Diss)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2008
i woulda gave him a pass that's had he listened,
i was jackin while jacka was still in catechism,
he ain't never jacked a man before –
might have jacked a man off maybe scammed a whore,
stole from a liquor store shit like that,
you from the nice part of pittsburgh listen up jack:
i can shoot a video in front of your mom pad,
right now and call it pittsburg gone bad.

...wow.
When it comes to rapping a "fuck you" to someone wax is tuff to beat.

Feb 18, 2011
that pretty black song wasn't bad. if i recall this is what he said:

"he's mad the mob figgaz wouldn't rap with him/probably cuz he didn't sell drugs and bust caps wit em"

i thought it sounded good.
Here's the thing about people who say "Wax just mad he's not in the Mob Figaz" or anything of that nature. They don't know the history, Wax & Rydah were gonna do a group album! Rydah even confirmed it. It was only after Wax chose to do Cinderella Story that it was scrapped. So how can he be mad/jealous when he was scheduled to do an album with one of them, but it was his choice to drop that to stick by his boys who were involved in that whole situation? One thing I find interesting, is I've never heard Rydah say anything negative about Wax, even after the diss. And I've never heard Wax be disrespectful to Rydah either. Please correct me if I'm wrong though.

Apr 14, 2006
never said a word to him fuck he actin like a bitch for?
i got Gs that'll stab him w/a pitch fork,
i got lords that'll beat him to death,
w/they cane while they top hat lean to the left,
you, you're nothin more than my next port,
i ain't never heard him shout out jeff fort,
larry hoover, bobby gore none of em yo,
if you was big in the chi fuck you come her for?

real shit.
He slayed them muthfuckas on that track!

Aug 17, 2002
Here's the thing about people who say "Wax just mad he's not in the Mob Figaz" or anything of that nature. They don't know the history, Wax & Rydah were gonna do a group album! Rydah even confirmed it. It was only after Wax chose to do Cinderella Story that it was scrapped. So how can he be mad/jealous when he was scheduled to do an album with one of them, but it was his choice to drop that to stick by his boys who were involved in that whole situation? One thing I find interesting, is I've never heard Rydah say anything negative about Wax, even after the diss. And I've never heard Wax be disrespectful to Rydah either. Please correct me if I'm wrong though.
those are good questions but i don't have answers. but I do know not every lyric in a rap battle is accurate. both sides have probably said false or exaggerated things about each other. and no i have not heard rydah say anything about wax but wax does diss the mobb figaz as a hole i'd assume rydah would feel kinda dissed by that

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
regardless if it was a hidden track or not, awax barely just started getting back on the scene. so if he was in the lab making secret songs, then whats that say about a man that didnt come out about it publically years ago? now i can see if they took audio from a different song and meshed it together... i remember a long period of time niggas was on his helmet and he wasnt coming out no where, niggas from the Lo didnt even like that nigga... im just sayin...

if u gon do some shit, then do it and be about it..all that other shit makes u look like a shadow of a man, and a man who makes excuses... u reap what u sow bottom line

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
regardless if it was a hidden track or not, awax barely just started getting back on the scene. so if he was in the lab making secret songs, then whats that say about a man that didnt come out about it publically years ago? now i can see if they took audio from a different song and meshed it together... i remember a long period of time niggas was on his helmet and he wasnt coming out no where, niggas from the Lo didnt even like that nigga... im just sayin...

if u gon do some shit, then do it and be about it..all that other shit makes u look like a shadow of a man, and a man who makes excuses... u reap what u sow bottom line
most rappers make diss songs and put them in the vault, KRS One is one of them. doesnt make him a sucka or sneaky when he told yuk on twitter he was still a sucka.
so he is sucka for thinking, "hmmm this isnt a good idea to put this out, so i'ma just put it in the vault..."
have you been in a studio? have you wrote a song? niggas do this all the time.

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
yes, i have my own music production company... its still some sucka shit, cuz thru it all, he never came out like that during that time era....

but fuck all this other shit...the bay got enuff problems then to think of some nigga from pittsburg thats callin himself a blood..im not supporting gang bang shit from the bay cuz thats not what we do

Feb 18, 2011
those are good questions but i don't have answers. but I do know not every lyric in a rap battle is accurate. both sides have probably said false or exaggerated things about each other. and no i have not heard rydah say anything about wax but wax does diss the mobb figaz as a hole i'd assume rydah would feel kinda dissed by that
For sure there's stuff exaggerated in battles. I'm with you on that. I wasn't just asking you about the Rydah thing, it was more for anyone who could answer it. I was just curious if someone else had heard something I missed, because I don't think I've ever even heard Rydah mention anything about the beef at all.

Feb 18, 2011
this nigga on some sucka shit, why he aint do or say none of that shit when my nigga Pretty Black was alive?
Did he say something about him on this Yuk track? Because I didn't hear it. I heard disses to Yuk, Gonzoe & Dru Down. He did say something about Pretty Black on "Not Beef" off of Unconditional Thug. I believe that was before he passed, but I'm not 100% sure. If I'm not mistaken, Pretty Black's diss came out not too long before he passed, right? I didn't actually hear it until after he had passed and the version I heard was terrible sound quality, so I didn't catch everything that was said.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
but fuck all this other shit...the bay got enuff problems then to think of some nigga from pittsburg thats callin himself a blood..im not supporting gang bang shit from the bay cuz thats not what we do
you are a pure bitch. Go get some business of your own, and THEN mind it you fuck boy. You aint shit and surely aint about shit. So unless you want the fade then shut the fuck up you square. Who the fuck are YOU to say what The BAY does and doesnt do? You got the worlds ugliest Tattoo on your back, you tried to ponzi scheme the siccness and you video tape and blog about your dead father. You are a fucking wierdo. You look like a hermaphrodite. At first I always gave you a pass cause I thought you were a bull dyke just trying to fit in. Now i realize you are a "RA-TARD" that needs a counselor. Quit posting on shit that Im involved in. I be at these functions and I have seen you in person. You dont want it son. You say 1 more word bad about my boy and i personally will punch your fucking face the next time I see you. I promise im not playing. Ol hatin ass bitch.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
i think it's hella funny when people say the bay don't bang. i guess people can't see all the northerners, southerners, bb and ms that be holding shit down out there. how the fuck you think LA gangs got so thick in the bay? because the individuals that bang them move around.