50 CENT - GET RICH OR DIE TRYING = CLASSIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2006
dj pimp said:
am i being punked???
Im just waitun for some white guy to run out with a camera crew...........Oh they ARE seriouse HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH....................ha haha....oh.

Jan 1, 2006
KillaNiggaNite said:
lol okay first of all, i come on here drunk sometimes so i might spell a few words wrong, no big deal. and yes i am white, do you have a fuckin problem with that? did you get beat up by too many white kids when you were growing up is that why you hold a grudge? and YES i did pay for my Redhead Steve cd cuz i support artists i like, and yes REDRUM is better then any dre album IMO. bye now
Ok then i have a problem with your name. in all honesty you should be banned for it. you probably are too scared around real black people to say the word nigga, but since you are in the comforts of your own home its ok? just go cut ya wrist or whtever makes you happy.

djgo

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2005
GRODT was a good mix of gangster/mainstream music... many men, patiently waiting, and high all the time are classics... but the massacre was just a bunch of "shake ass" music and a whole lot of singin...