50 CENT - GET RICH OR DIE TRYING = CLASSIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Get Rich was a solid album no doubt but I don't think its a classic, 50 is more of a business man than a dope MC. No matter how rich that cat is he will never be on the Level of...

Pac
Jigga
Nas
Biggie

50s songs are coo and they got good hooks but dude says absolutly nothing in his rhymes. Shit I think half the cats in his click are tighter than him. Lloyd banks got more spits than 50 and when Game was with them was on a completly different level than 50. Probably why they had so many problems.

Dec 9, 2005
The difference between Get Rich Or Die Trying and The Massacre...was that Get Rich was what made him a GLOBAL ICON...so The Massacre had to be a little lighter because it had to appeal to a broader audience. Thats why it was more like a Pop-Rap album.

Apr 20, 2005
if classic means 2 decent songs then ok IT WAS STRAIGHT HOOD AND GRIMEY some of dat shit dat will be put up next to THE CHRONIC,ILLMATIC,READY 2 DIE,DOGGYSTYLE,Paid In full. lol 50 cent is ok. . .and a typical bay area attitude? hahaha i love east coast and west coast rap and some inbetween. . . just lyrical cats but for u 50 fans. . .hey whatever u like is cool. . . . Like InI said TO EACH THEIR OWN!

Jun 30, 2004
i didnt buy it..I bootlegged it and sold three of them and made 10 dollars, I would never pay for that album...at first it was good but after awhile it got weak and stopped listening to it...same thing happend with the Obie Trice album and the most recent Westside Connection cd...after a few listens, stopped listening to it and then it was deleted from my computer

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
The massacre was probably just an album that 50 wanted to try something different on, most likely an album for ladies

Dec 9, 2005
KillaNiggaNite said:
are you retarded? LOL... are cartoons real or FAKE?

You're a dummy...how much more street credibility do you need nowadays...?

Get off the 'I hate 50 bandwagon' man...you guys are just ignorant.

May 8, 2005
^^^^this g unit gropie mayne.....

and@horror netwrk, the only comments you hear about "the bay this and the bay that" is in the B.A.R.T. forum, Everyone knows the west coast has the TREALEST tallent,

sure the new york niggaz got style but you got to admit Dr Dres been a fag since day one, I know the fact these cats is balling is no reason to be hating, they found their hustle pimping the Middle School era of today, but really, what about Mally Mal and them, who really put it down even laced pac and pac gave respect when it was due...FUCK ya'll niggaz think

Dec 9, 2005
You just threw your credibility out the window. How could you bad mouth Dre and still try to rep the West....? If it wasn't for Dre there wouldn't be no west coast rap...you ignorant f*ck !

I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you...you obviously are an idiot. Just stop while your ahead...YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, SON.