50 CENT - GET RICH OR DIE TRYING = CLASSIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2004
REALTALK!

I hated that album when it came out. My homeboy made me a copy like 5 months ago and I havent stopped bumping that shit yet. You can tell by the way he talks about shit that 50 is realer than half these bay area rap niggaz. If he was from here people would ride his nutz till the muthafuckin end. Spice 1 told me that when he first heard 50's album he knew he was a REAL NIGGA.

N

NOR_CAL_#1

WHAT ABOUT SO SEDUCTIVE AT FIRST I THOUGHT THE JAM WAS GARBGE BUT NOW IT DONT SOUND SO BAD

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I also thought that this album GRODT was pretty dope. that dude squeezed three albums worth of singles into one album...but the ironic thing is that i like the album cuts more than the singles.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
TV and the radio killed that album for me. The entire album is like listenin to "Ride With Me" by Nelly for an hour straight.

Jan 28, 2005
GRODT had a lot of good cuts but that shit really gets old, and his new cd....damn that sucked. The one song i actually liked, "jus a lil bit"....the radio killed that in no time, and that track wasnt even too great...

Oct 14, 2004
^^^^ AHAHHAAH

Get rich or die trying is for cats who dont know what rap is. You might as well go and get some make-up and put foundation on as well. 50 cent is a media hyped bitch. Shit some of you cats probably think Chingy is the best Mc ever. 50 is a bitch and everyone knows it. -S4 turns up Mo'Mail by Spice 1 to make muthafuckas remember what good rap is.

Apr 5, 2005
This album is definitely a classic. He didn't hit platinum and sell over millions for nothing! As much as I don't like 50 as a person, I respect the music he puts out. That track "Bloodhound" ft. Young Buck slaps. Ya'll have to admit he had dope ass beats and catchy ass sing-a-long hooks on that album. Man, I bet when "Wanksta" came out, everyone was listening to that shit. "wanksta" is still a dope track. I'd rather pay $17.99 for that album than any other album the Bay Area has been putting out this year!